Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

A measly 18 points with Neto and Solanke (TC) to play against Luton.

Most of it was bad luck. Solanke missed a pen and had a goal disallowed for a close range handball. My two Arsenal CBs missed a clean sheet because of a brain fade by Ramsdale. Foden had a clearance by the goalie bounce off his head and hit the bar. Gordon went off injured after 36 minutes.

A bad week is bound to happen sometimes. Before this round I had 8 consecutive green arrows.

45-8

Finally getting rid of Estupinan

Just a nightmare predicting Brighton’s starters and results. Another 5 points flushed by starting Gusto over him.

Off to Spurs defender this week for a long term hold.
the week I ship him out he returns.
I would have played him instead of Udogie so it made no difference in the end.
just happy to be rid of him and not have to deal with the hassle.

So I'm going to play my free hit this weekend, it's my first year of FPL what's the best way to go about it are there any do' and don'ts or traps?
Good luck!
Lots of videos on YouTube / Twitter threads that have some example drafts.

Main thing is that there are only 8 teams (and none of the big 3), there is no issue with budget or pricing. You can pick the best of the best and won’t overspend.
So don’t worry about cost and value, just pick the players with best chance to return.

So I'm going to play my free hit this weekend, it's my first year of FPL what's the best way to go about it are there any do' and don'ts or traps?
same as every other week, pick the players you think will score the most points.
I’d suggest 3 defenders, 7 attackers and a GK.

81 (-4) 8 points for TC Solanke which should have been a lot more. Jumped up to just outside top 500k. FH this week

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

45-8

Finally getting rid of Estupinan

Just a nightmare predicting Brighton’s starters and results. Another 5 points flushed by starting Gusto over him.

Off to Spurs defender this week for a long term hold.
71-8

Up to 295k

What a fun double in the end??!

Balances out last weeks score I guess.

2 options this week
free hit or ride out the 3 starters + 1FT
Think I'll ride it out for the giggles!

Taking a -4 to field 7 players this week but don't think the difference between that and 11 players is worth the FH.
I'll bring in Son x2 and that'll give me 4.
Son, Watkins, Areola and the Luton fwd who's name escapes me.

I'll bring in Son x2 and that'll give me 4.
Son, Watkins, Areola and the Luton fwd who's name escapes me.

Think if you're only running with 4 then a FH is worth it, or a few extra -4s.

Think if you're only running with 4 then a FH is worth it, or a few extra -4s.
Possibly, I'm just gonna tack in a different direction and see how it goes... the outcome doesn't really bother me either way.

Taking a -4 to field 7 players this week but don't think the difference between that and 11 players is worth the FH.
it’s not so much the amount of players but which players.

if you can cover Son, Maddison, Porro, Bowen, Watkins and Toney then you’re good to go.
the rest is just window dressing, although obviously there’s points to be gained elsewhere.

it’s not so much the amount of players but which players.

if you can cover Son, Maddison, Porro, Bowen, Watkins and Toney then you’re good to go.
the rest is just window dressing, although obviously there’s points to be gained elsewhere.

I have Son, Destiny, Watkins, Luiz, Toney with Taylor and Doughty who could do anything. Maddison really my only worry (and maybe Bowen), but don't think a FH is worth it to cover them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back