And would mean 37 has
Brighton
Chelsea
Man C
Man U
Newcastle
Spurs

Doubling
it’s not the mega DGW we were promised but it’s still good. I suppose people thought Arsenal and Liverpool would be in there.

and most of those teams have an ok fixture run in the lead up so it shouldn’t be difficult for those that WC in 30/31 to get a strong side out.

As someone with FH and no WC, I have 3 Spurs and no Arsenal/Liverpool, so FH34 is a certainty. BB37 can be worked towards.

Hence my priorities:
-ensure 3 Chelsea and 3 Spurs for GW35-36 (currently have Gusto, Palmer, Udogie, Richy, Son) - likely add Petkovic
-Salah in this week
-gradually add DGW37 players week upon week - City, United, Newcastle as the main priorities
-- sooner - focus on City
-- afte 34, get the more erratic teams - Newcastle, United, ?Brighton
-- and hold onto other Spurs/DGW37 players I would considering transferring (eg. Ederson, Richarlison)

Considering Lascelles/Dalot soon, Hojlund/Isak after 34.

I wish I had my free hit.
I really like the look of WC31, BB34, FH37.
it means you won’t be able to go all in on the extra Tottenham/Chelsea fixture but it’s only one game and I don’t think it’s worth that much.

I just have this feeling that BB37 will be a flop but it’s what I’m stuck with.

Can anyone tell me which teams blank in the coming game weeks, I've fallen off the scent this week.
Need to listen to a couple of pods, i guess.

Thinking i might take a -4 and get rid of Trippier and bring in King Mo. Need to do the sums.
Can get Son to Salah for free though.

Can anyone tell me which teams blank in the coming game weeks, I've fallen off the scent this week.
Need to listen to a couple of pods, i guess.

Thinking i might take a -4 and get rid of Trippier and bring in King Mo. Need to do the sums.
Can get Son to Salah for free though.
the only blank left is Spurs in 34. they have a decent run till then though, especially Luton at home this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With someone who has WC and BB remaining, when am I best off using these? So many different opinions out there!

That's half the fun! ;)

Coming to all the brains trust for advice, help me out fellas!
I guess it all depends on what chips you have left.
FPL Harry youtube seems to be always on the pulse.

For me I'm looking at the title race as my main source of points.
So i'll be heavy on Ars, Liv, Man C with a sprinkle of also ran teams in there too.

Did my research yesterday. Will WC in 36 (maybe 35) to have 15 doublers for a 37 bench boost. Will transfer in to get 11 doublers in 34. Will have to sactrifice Haaland shortly to get there though which is a risk.
Yup very intriguing.

Good that the key players will be the ones that determine the end of the season run-ins.
Big players that many will have, and many won't.

For example, people like me FH34 will have:
-less Arsenal/Liverpool in their typical team - and FH all of them in 34
-more Spurs as can hold through the blank
-probably Haaland but at the expense of some expensive others eg. Saka, TAA, Watkins, Arsenal defenders

vs non FH34 are going to be loading Arsenal, Liverpool, City and avoiding Spurs.

So I'm hoping Son and co go massive these few weeks, and the Arsenal/Liverpool players are a wash. I'll have Salah of course, but riding shotgun with others.

I wish I had my free hit.
I really like the look of WC31, BB34, FH37.
it means you won’t be able to go all in on the extra Tottenham/Chelsea fixture but it’s only one game and I don’t think it’s worth that much.

I just have this feeling that BB37 will be a flop but it’s what I’m stuck with.
BB37 agreed it could be.
If you don't have FH, why not:
-hold Spurs this week
-WC 31 - lots of Arsenal, Pool; no Spurs
-BB34
-then 35-36 you can adjust based on the title race - if it's over then you go hard on the DGW37 players, if it's on you can keep your Arsenal / Pool players and just get in some Spurs/City/United players with transfers?

With someone who has WC and BB remaining, when am I best off using these? So many different opinions out there!
Highly recommend Andy
Has a video on DGW34 and a proposed WC30 team.

Also FPL Mate
Covers Chip Strategy - including those with and without FH.

Basically, your choices are:
1. BB37 - will be the most common strategy.
Means you want Spurs, United, Newcastle players then.
Jars458 gave a good summary of this - build your squad for DGW34 with transfers - Arsenal, Liverpool, and a sprinkling of others, then WC 35 or 36 to give yourself the Chelsea/Spurs/City/Utd team

2. BB34 -
Means you need to avoid Spurs players totally (as they blank, and the BB is intended to have 15 strong players, ideally as many doubling as possible, definitely not a blank)
Easiest will be to WC31 (keep Son this week, avoid Arsenal/City players this week) to allow you to set up for BB34.
Then transfers 35-36 to get in those doubling in 37.

As someone with FH and no WC, I have 3 Spurs and no Arsenal/Liverpool, so FH34 is a certainty. BB37 can be worked towards.

Hence my priorities:
-ensure 3 Chelsea and 3 Spurs for GW35-36 (currently have Gusto, Palmer, Udogie, Richy, Son) - likely add Petkovic
-Salah in this week
-gradually add DGW37 players week upon week - City, United, Newcastle as the main priorities
-- sooner - focus on City
-- afte 34, get the more erratic teams - Newcastle, United, ?Brighton
-- and hold onto other Spurs/DGW37 players I would considering transferring (eg. Ederson, Richarlison)

Considering Lascelles/Dalot soon, Hojlund/Isak after 34.

Having seen some WC30 and WC31 drafts (eg. Andy, FPL Mate above, also this one), I feel like my plan is pretty good.

Have gone Barkley to Salah, Cash to Lascelles (-4) which gives me this for GW30:
fpl.jpg

Then:
Haaland in 32/33
FH34
Gordon/Petkovic/Hojlund/Izak in 35-37

Not bothered by not having Muniz - loving his output as a Fulham fan, don't need to double disappointment with real life + FPL if he starts to fail!!!

BB37 agreed it could be.
If you don't have FH, why not:
-hold Spurs this week
-WC 31 - lots of Arsenal, Pool; no Spurs
-BB34
-then 35-36 you can adjust based on the title race - if it's over then you go hard on the DGW37 players, if it's on you can keep your Arsenal / Pool players and just get in some Spurs/City/United players with transfers?
I don’t think it’s viable without the FH.
it only gives you 3 free transfers to prepare for 37 from a team that will have zero double gameweek players.

given the teams and the timing 37 may not be the greatest DGW but I’d still like a few more doublers than that.

I don’t think it’s viable without the FH.
it only gives you 3 free transfers to prepare for 37 from a team that will have zero double gameweek players.

given the teams and the timing 37 may not be the greatest DGW but I’d still like a few more doublers than that.

Hmm

That sounds like a challenge - leave it with me!!

My s**t team value (100.2) is making Haaland, Salah & Son on wildcard extremely difficult. May have to sacrifice Haaland or Son and hope for the best.

Hmm

That sounds like a challenge - leave it with me!!

PoopingHindi

Basics:
-Arsenal and Everton have DGW34 and good fixture GW37
-a few DGW34 teams would not be worth keeping 37 - Bournemouth, Palace, SHU
-some have good fixture 34 and DGW37 - United, Newcastle
-have to avoid Spurs (blank) and Chelsea for 34 (except maybe Palmer), then get them in

How about something like (haven't worked out the exact cost!)

BB34 team: 13 doublers + Palmer + Haaland

Raya - Pickford
Gabriel - VVD - Ait Nouri - Branthwaite - Bradley
Salah - Saka - Eze - Palmer - Jota
Haaland - Solanke - Cunha

Then 35-37 - using 3 hits:
Transfers:

Pickford -> Petkovic
Bradley -> Gusto / Branthwaite -> Lascelles
VVD -> Udogie/Porro
Eze -> Son
Solanke -> Isak
Jota -> Gordon/Garnacho

Gives you DGW37 team - 7 doublers + Salah + Saka + Haaland + Gabriel/Ait Nouri:

Petkovic
- Raya
Gabriel - Spurs DEF - Ait Nouri - Branthwaite - Gusto
Salah - Saka - Son - Palmer - Gordon
Haaland - Isak - Cunha

And for 38 you have 5 Chelsea/Arsenal, Salah, Haaland, 2 Newcastle, 2 Spurs - all of who have great fixtures (and maybe the title race on the line).

PoopingHindi

Basics:
-Arsenal and Everton have DGW34 and good fixture GW37
-a few DGW34 teams would not be worth keeping 37 - Bournemouth, Palace, SHU
-some have good fixture 34 and DGW37 - United, Newcastle
-have to avoid Spurs (blank) and Chelsea for 34 (except maybe Palmer), then get them in

How about something like (haven't worked out the exact cost!)

BB34 team: 13 doublers + Palmer + Haaland

Raya - Pickford
Gabriel - VVD - Ait Nouri - Branthwaite - Bradley
Salah - Saka - Eze - Palmer - Jota
Haaland - Solanke - Cunha

Then 35-37 - using 3 hits:
Transfers:

Pickford -> Petkovic
Bradley -> Gusto / Branthwaite -> Lascelles
VVD -> Udogie/Porro
Eze -> Son
Solanke -> Isak
Jota -> Gordon/Garnacho

Gives you DGW37 team - 7 doublers + Salah + Saka + Haaland + Gabriel/Ait Nouri:

Petkovic
- Raya
Gabriel - Spurs DEF - Ait Nouri - Branthwaite - Gusto
Salah - Saka - Son - Palmer - Gordon
Haaland - Isak - Cunha

And for 38 you have 5 Chelsea/Arsenal, Salah, Haaland, 2 Newcastle, 2 Spurs - all of who have great fixtures (and maybe the title race on the line).
holy s**t man, you should have your own FPL channel.

34 is definitely the best week to BB but I feel like that plan is making too many compromises elsewhere which negates the benefit.

there are some good players in there with good single GW fixtures but I’d rather back in the doublers where possible.

for a couple of hits I can get 11 in DGW34, 15 in BB37 and as many as I want for the Spurs/Chelsea DGW.

BB34 was a fun dream but I think that’s all it is…that and I’m still sulking about my FH being such a disaster.

thanks for going to all that trouble though, it’s much appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back