Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Free hit worth doing next week and then WCing on one of the double gameweeks?

If you dont have many for 29, then yup FH.

WC can be done in a few times.

This week: if you want to avoid FH in 29

GW30/31: once ManCity fixtures ease off and you can load up on the big 3

GW35/36: setting up for bench boost in 37.

No need to WC on a double, can do either side of them, but it is an option.

Main issues are that teams with good fixtures now may not have doubles later (Villa), and those with doubles in 34 arent the same as those with doubles in 37.

I am trying to avoid FH 29 so can do it in 34, but I used my WC ages ago so need to approach it differently.

That's the way I'm playing it at the moment.
Great, thanks.

If you dont have many for 29, then yup FH.

WC can be done in a few times.

This week: if you want to avoid FH in 29

GW30/31: once ManCity fixtures ease off and you can load up on the big 3

GW35/36: setting up for bench boost in 37.

No need to WC on a double, can do either side of them, but it is an option.

Main issues are that teams with good fixtures now may not have doubles later (Villa), and those with doubles in 34 arent the same as those with doubles in 37.

I am trying to avoid FH 29 so can do it in 34, but I used my WC ages ago so need to approach it differently.
Cheers.

Now, to both of you; was going to trade KDB for Havertz, but we don't play next week. And Spurs do. So I am thinking Richie or Son?

Great, thanks.

Cheers.

Now, to both of you; was going to trade KDB for Havertz, but we don't play next week. And Spurs do. So I am thinking Richie or Son?

Jumping in in case the others don’t answer before deadline but Richie still hasn’t trained and no certainty to play next week.

Even without that Son is the best asset for next week (and then Luton at home GW30).

Jumping in in case the others don’t answer before deadline but Richie still hasn’t trained and no certainty to play next week.

Even without that Son is the best asset for next week (and then Luton at home GW30).
Delightful.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Frank Bunn
Solanke was managed during the week.
this is the quote from the manager,

"He hasn't trained fully with the team. We are trying to put him in the best position to play tomorrow. Hopefully he'll train normally [and] we will take the decision, much like we did last week. I hope he can play as many minutes as he can, but it's something we're dealing with."

he’ll still be my captain but it might be worth rethinking the TC especially if you don’t plan to use a chip in 34 or 37.
there’s also a Spurs/Chelsea game that could be rescheduled outside of those weeks and maybe one or two other fixtures as well. or there’s some decent single GW options.

Thanks for the heads up. I've taken a gamble on Solanke as TC hoping he will get minutes and points in both games. I'm not confident! The current plan is bench boost in GW 37.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Benched Foden for Palmer. Finally something went right.

50 (-4) with 2 to play including TC. Would be nice for Solanke to do something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back