Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

gw33: 62pts
overall: 826k... (down 114k) :(

Salah(c) instead of Palmer = :cryv1:

was always planning Salah(c) x3 for this GW... but i've lost confidence
i think Palmer(c) x3 for GW37 is the right move
got 7 doublers, but dunno about Bradley's injury + TAA back in the team... probably a lost cause
will be doing Trippier -> Schar to give me the money for Solanke -> Isak next week

52 Chills and thrills!

Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Current plan

View attachment 1959273

Palace fixtures better but Senesi could be more productive, so not sure about them. Or get injured…!

Garnacho is gone for Brereton Diaz
Picky on field; Henderson on the bench
Ait Nouri to Senesi (fielded); Munoz to the bench for now

I think Jota has to go but I have a vision of him scoring 2 goals and an assist!...

Trying to get Virgil -> TAA

I think Jota has to go but I have a vision of him scoring 2 goals and an assist!...

I thought every free hitter would be dumping Everton defence after this morning but you’re jumping on.
I hope it works out…he’s my keeper too.

Palmer is a jet - should be permacaptain!!!

Palmer has been amazing the last few weeks but he'll be up against the Arsenal defence which is usually pretty mean. Saka or Salah are the obvious alternatives for the armband. Saka is due a goal and doubles against Wolves (A) and Chelsea (H). Salah faces Fulham (A) and Everton (A).

I don't have Salah right now but could swap out Bowen and Foden for Salah and Eze at no transfer points deduction, and gain a couple of GW34 doublers. I'll wait until all the midweek European ties are done before deciding any transfers.

Reminder to look at adjusted Clean Sheet odds for the DGW.

Mathematically, whilst it may appear some teams have much higher or lower odds, you need to consider the combined odds.

This thread and comment in Reddit perfectly summarises:

Combined numbers for DGWs can be found below:

TeamMatch 1 oddsMatch 2 odds0 clean sheets odds1 clean sheet odds2 clean sheets odds1 or 2 clean sheets odds
Arsenal47.00%36.00%33.92%49.16%16.92%66.08%
Liverpool34.00%34.00%43.56%44.88%11.56%56.44%
Everton36.00%13.50%55.36%39.78%4.86%44.64%
Crystal Palace27.50%22.00%56.55%37.40%6.05%43.45%
Wolves12.00%23.50%67.32%29.86%2.82%32.68%
Bournemouth13.50%22.00%67.47%29.56%2.97%32.53%
Sheffield United22.00%7.00%72.54%25.92%1.54%27.46%

For example, Palace has much higher odds of CS than Wolves/Bournemouth in the 1st game, but combined, they are still only 43% chance to get any CS, vs 32-33% with those two sides.

In terms of whether to select/field Palace defenders vs maybe more attacking other options (Senesi, Ait Nouri if not injured etc.).

New plan - for anyone that cares

1. Adjustments to get VVD -> TAA - success
2. Handcuffing Everton keepers - smart call and saves money, suggested by one of the content creators!
(Similar principle to NFL running backs - getting the back-up for your highly valued player so you have protection in case of injury)
3. Palace double up in midfield and field both.
4. To make cash for #2, downgrade on bench - Branthwaite, Holgate etc.
-have kept Jota for now which is nice

Untitled.jpg

New plan - for anyone that cares

1. Adjustments to get VVD -> TAA - success
2. Handcuffing Everton keepers - smart call and saves money, suggested by one of the content creators!
(Similar principle to NFL running backs - getting the back-up for your highly valued player so you have protection in case of injury)
3. Palace double up in midfield and field both.
4. To make cash for #2, downgrade on bench - Branthwaite, Holgate etc.
-have kept Jota for now which is nice

View attachment 1962075
you’re taking a punt on expected minutes with White, TAA, Olise and Jota.
the upside on all of them is big but there’s risk that comes with it.

also, ditch Haaland and go all in on the double gameweek. :moustache:

you’re taking a punt on expected minutes with White, TAA, Olise and Jota.
the upside on all of them is big but there’s risk that comes with it.

also, ditch Haaland and go all in on the double gameweek. :moustache:

Totally agree.
Haaland is the 'safer' choice to offset those.
Is White really a minutes risk? And Olise?

Agree on the others - still not sure if I will do Jota.

Totally agree.
Haaland is the 'safer' choice to offset those.
Is White really a minutes risk? And Olise?

Agree on the others - still not sure if I will do Jota.
White came off early on the weekend. they have a packed schedule and options in his spot. he’s less at risk than the others though.

Olise played 70 minutes in his second game back from injury and has 2 matches in 4 days.

Jota is the one I really like. even if he gets 60 minutes total it could be enough.

…or they could all get 180 minutes, it’s just something to think about.

White came off early on the weekend. they have a packed schedule and options in his spot. he’s less at risk than the others though.

Olise played 70 minutes in his second game back from injury and has 2 matches in 4 days.

Jota is the one I really like. even if he gets 60 minutes total it could be enough.

…or they could all get 180 minutes, it’s just something to think about.
Nice one thanks mate

Don’t mind if White gets subbed on a clean sheet and the others miss!!

Appreciate the advice.

Going to go as differential as I can without being stupid, I think.

Don’t have WC so will be chasing the template 37 and probably miss some that others will get, so hoping to get ahead this week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have any plan at this stage. Just rolling with the punches.

You're going to get to GW38 and realise you've left chips on the table if you do that. Need to be a bit more proactive.

You're going to get to GW38 and realise you've left chips on the table if you do that. Need to be a bit more proactive.
it's all good and under control, they'll be played. Man City going to stroll to the title again it seems.

As a Liverpool fan, we haven’t scored in open play for 600 minutes, Salah takes the pens but I’m going Eze or Solanke captain. Our downfall is too much, and it’s annoying I got triple Liverpool I don’t think we’ll return

Remove this Banner Ad

Back