Jye AmissKidneyInactive
Heath ChapmanHamstring2-3 weeks
Nathan O'DriscollFootTBA
Matt TabernerBackTest
Michael WaltersHamstringTBA
Joel WesternHamstring2-3 weeks

Reading between the lines :

Walters is the dreaded TBA - rule him out for this week
Tabs is a test and will prob be available.
Chappy done a common garden variety type of hamstring.
No Seb is strange. This could be a good thing or, more likely, the club has decided he will be our mystery end-of-week injury news for this week.
AFL site cant be trusted its based off media speculation. Wait for the official Freo one.

Yea I would wait for the Dockers site. Hopefully they are right on Chapman but there are a lot of players missing:
Johnson, Wilson, Henry (illness)
Erasmus (COVID)
Kuek (ankle) - I expect minor strain but should miss a few WAFL games.
Walters (hopefully they don’t just state TBA).

Noddy went from foot to hamstring…

🤔
Typo.

Sounds like he felt he was ready to resume training but the scan said otherwise. Will be good to have him available soon.

Great news that sebit is not injured.

Silly Freddy took away some of what would have been an epic selection squeeze. Never in my time did I expect a freo team to have such a good injury list and therefore have such incredible selecting pressure driving up standards. What a time to be alive!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS Freddie, we need you on Saturday!!! All you had to frickin' do, was reach for a can of Heaps Normal, and let the hoppy flavours wash over you in a wave of euphoria. Jesus Christ!

FFS Freddie, we need you on Saturday!!! All you had to frickin' do, was reach for a can of Heaps Normal, and let the hoppy flavours wash over you in a wave of euphoria. Jesus Christ!
Tbh Freddie has been awful in the wet previously. He is an exciting player but his skills aren’t the best and playing in the wet doesn’t do them any favours.

Swita coming in is a like for like. Even more so since they both having a spell for doing something dumb.

So we never heard why Johnson nor Blakely played over the weekend?!
Blakely was emergency for AFL
Johnson and Wilson had illness (not COVID)

The injury report said Henry and Erasmus were now out of H&S Protocols. I thought Henry had COVID earlier in the year. I think it was Sweeney that said Henry was due to illness.

I did say Kuek’s ankle was minor. I also said Chapman’s hamstring was likely worse than grade 1 year. Seems they are still assessing that one which to be honest isn’t good news.

I also expect Walters to be fine, which was mentioned by Bell back last Thu as just Hamstring tightness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back