List Mgmt. Fremantle FC Contract List/Depth Chart

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2019-02-18/tabs-tables-twoyear-deal

Fremantle have signed Matthew Taberner for a further two-years with the key forward agreeing to a contract extension with the club.

The deal is on top of Taberner’s existing contract for 2019 and will see him at the club until at least the end of the 2021 season.

Taberner said he was thrilled to sign with Freo and is eager to build on a number of promising performances from his 62-game career to date.

“It’s very exciting, I couldn’t be happier,” Taberner said.

“It’s great to have Fremantle showing that faith in me and I really want to repay the club by playing some good footy.

“I’m excited about the direction the club is going in. We’ve got a great core of young to mid-tier players. There’s also some really valuable leaders at the top end, so I think the future is looking really bright.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M_rash

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hi Tayl0r

Any chance you could fix the second spreadsheet in the OP. It’s a great resource but is just returning an error for some reason. So much easier to see games played by player in the spreadsheet than googling on other sites.

Many thanks,
Rash

go_the_dockers

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man Utd
It appears to be working now, interesting that we have the same number of players on zero games as we do that have played over 100 games.
And Mundy, Sandi, Matera, Ballas are 4 of the players, and there is a chance neither will be on our list next year.
Add Stephen Hill perennially injured, are it hard to see us quickly rebound up the ladder. I could be wrong.

Top Bottom