Banter Fremantle Vs West Coast Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee what a terrible position to be in

Speaks volumes for the freo mindset.

Wc fan : woohoo on top of the table

Freo fan : <marvin the miserable robot voice> down is the only way you can go

The Eagles could go up... in terms of their winning % at Perth Stadium.

I guess you tuned out last season when West Coast played finals with no Naitanui all year and Fremantle bravely made it to 14th with a heady 74.4%. Must have been riveting footy to watch.

No wonder you blokes are up and about with your team an offensive juggernaut this season at 104.2%!

Hit a raw nerve did I.;) The s**t midfield with no depth, hell Masten is getting a game , Nics dodgy knee and not a young ruck on the list. Lecras, Kennedy Hurn needing wheelchairs . That cliff edge is getting mighty close.

1464763181247.jpg

You're not really up with the times are you. The anchors been long gone but the memory of a football team running through a bouncy castle to get on to the ground will be a lasting rib tickling memory that will never be forgotten. Even WC fans must think its bloody hilarious.

Hate to troll my own team but didn't we do this first? Sometime between mt .Anchor and Purple Rain there was the purple inflatable sea container.

So I guess that makes the Eagles Freo wanna-bes.

Hit a raw nerve did I.;) The s**t midfield with no depth, hell Masten is getting a game , Nics dodgy knee and not a young ruck on the list. Lecras, Kennedy Hurn needing wheelchairs . That cliff edge is getting mighty close.

Now given Freo's record setting Owen X start to 2016 after finishing top in 2015 you have a fair handle on cliff edges. Perhaps I should defer to an expert in the area...but there is a key difference between our two footy clubs.

When Freo decided to tank they plummeted to the foot of the ladder looking for a handout at the draft. When the word tank was mentioned at West Coast they didn't know what that meant so they just went out and recruited this guy:

PetrieCelebration.gif

and made a semi-final.

To summarise:

West Coast tanking = winning a final, look to instil winning culture
Freo tanking = try not to win a game, look for a handout

Now given Freo's record setting Owen X start to 2016 after finishing top in 2015 you have a fair handle on cliff edges. Perhaps I should defer to an expert in the area...but there is a key difference between our two footy clubs.

When Freo decided to tank they plummeted to the foot of the ladder looking for a handout at the draft. When the word tank was mentioned at West Coast they didn't know what that meant so they just went out and recruited this guy:

View attachment 487388

and made a semi-final.

To summarise:

West Coast tanking = winning a final, look to instil winning culture
Freo tanking = try not to win a game, look for a handout

What has all of that dribble got to do with your s**t mids and lack of mid depth , Masten and Cripps still running around , your dodgy knee ruckman and your senior citizens nearing the end. That raw nerve of yours is really twitching now. The lemmings are marching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the eagles are giving out a best on ground award for the derby? Playing us is their Grand Final.
Dockers are so traumatised that they dont acknowledge WA icons if they played for the Eagles before Docker inception. But are happy with Norm Smith and Chas Brownlow because their clubs arent as traumatising. I can see the Dockers reasoning on Ross Glendinning.

We have degrees

You have dole forms

I went to university with Mark Seaby, given he failed Accounting 100 three times- Im not sure broad generalisations about the intelligence of Eagles Players/supporters you've outlined above is entirely correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back