FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season 6 - non book readers *no spoilers until show airs*

Remove this Banner Ad

After watching the final episode of the season I wonder how long Cercei is going to last. Dorne is at war with the Lanistars, Deanerys is sailing a massive fleet to claim the throne, the North is now totally behind Jon Snow and the Tyrell's would be going to war after Cercei's little stunt. The x-factor which I could see change things into a completely different direction are Little Finger and Varys. You are never 100% sure what they are planning.

Which leads me to think that Jamie will kill Cersil and avoid any prolong bloodshed.
I can actually see that happening. He killed the Tygarian king before when the King went insane and wanted to burn down everybody in Kings Landing. Cercei has effectively reached that point. From my understanding he was close to the King, so he has shown that being close to someone won't stop him from doing something like that.

I can actually see that happening. He killed the Tygarian king before when the King went insane and wanted to burn down everybody in Kings Landing. Cercei has effectively reached that point. From my understanding he was close to the King, so he has shown that being close to someone won't stop him from doing something like that.

Close to the King. Literally inside the new Queen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was talking about the finale with my sister and she had literally NO IDEA that it was Lyanna Stark giving birth to Jon, but just assumed it was Ned's mistress. If she missed out on that so easily, she probably missed the importance of everything else that happened in the episode, explaining why she thought it was underwhelming. It's after that conversation that I realised that us in this thread and those that dissect the show online are really in the minority. It must be hard to direct a show that pleases both casual viewers and borderline obsessives like ourselves.

Also, just watched the first episode again. Knowing the fates of all the characters gives it a very different viewing experience! This is what it must've been like to be a book reader!!

Yeah my mum and her partner just smashed through all 6 seasons in something like 2 weeks. She called me after the S6 finale and though that Ned had knocked up Lyanna :huh:.

Copy that....was visery the one who gave Khalesi to the the drahgo in the earlier series yeah??
Yeah. That was him.

Rhaegar was married to Elia Martell, Oberyn's sister. Oberyn is the guy that fought the Mountain in that epic fight sence in Season 4, where he got he's skull crushed in.

13620858_1090613267683396_4882196460035732598_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back