Past Gary Rohan (Missing: report any sightings to the Geelong physio) - traded 2018, to Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Like the 14gf or the gws games
Chris Scott & Greg Wells cherry picked players to come to their club to win flags & they failed badly last year & were miserable last night with a team who most players seem to want to get to & hardly anyone ever wants to leave.
No games we have played have been that bad & we get more out of our list than any other team does. We often turn s**t to gold when some players are taught to play roles in our system. We alway bleed players to go home factor & we ALWAYS have to pay more to entice good & even average players to our club.

We have one hand tied behind our backs yet we still compete better that that rubbish the Cats put out last night.

Chris Scott & Greg Wells cherry picked players to come to their club to win flags & they failed badly last year & were miserable last night with a team who most players seem to want to get to & hardly anyone ever wants to leave.
No games we have played have been that bad & we get more out of our list than any other team does. We often turn sh*t to gold when some players are taught to play roles in our system. We alway bleed players to go home factor & we ALWAYS have to pay more to entice good & even average players to our club.

We have one hand tied behind our backs yet we still compete better that that rubbish the Cats put out last night.
they made the pre and we got knocked out first round

Ther ya go

That happens all too often in GFs. Correct me if I’m wrong but last night was definitely an anomaly for Prelims.

The last one that was this bad was also Geelong. Collingwood vs Geelong 2010 was 105-24 before junk time only made it a 41 point loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rohan makes me think that maybe I could be an AFL player.
Pretty sure I could get 2 possessions lol.

Sinclair got a doughnut in our final loss to Geelong a while back but he's a warrior to some. I don't get the joy in the poor performances of Rohan. He's not a finals player and now it's somebody else's problem. He was an exciting player at the Swans but not someone who had any consistency. Some of his long bombs to buddy were a highlight.

He has been a decent player at Geelong but come finals as harsh as it is history should tell them to drop him. He promises a game winning performance so he's hard to drop.

I think with Gary he is a pure confidence player and icing on the cake so if the team is on the march he plays his best. Like 14 if those around him are not having a great game he's not someone who can get you that lift.

A lot hate him for the personal stuff which is fair enough but I enjoyed his time at the Swans and find it a shame to see him ridden every time he has a bad one.

Sinclair got a doughnut in our final loss to Geelong a while back but he's a warrior to some. I don't get the joy in the poor performances of Rohan. He's not a finals player and now it's somebody else's problem. He was an exciting player at the Swans but not someone who had any consistency. Some of his long bombs to buddy were a highlight.

He has been a decent player at Geelong but come finals as harsh as it is history should tell them to drop him. He promises a game winning performance so he's hard to drop.

I think with Gary he is a pure confidence player and icing on the cake so if the team is on the march he plays his best. Like 14 if those around him are not having a great game he's not someone who can get you that lift.

A lot hate him for the personal stuff which is fair enough but I enjoyed his time at the Swans and find it a shame to see him ridden every time he has a bad one.
Sinkers get 2. It is a bit sad.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

He's just such a consistent finals performer, so it's hard not to sink the boot in.

great post. Worth further noting that his job for Gedling has been to spread the field to give Hawkins and Cameron space. When the team is getting walloped he simply is never going to add anything. He needs his team to be on top. He can’t change the momentum at all.

as with our performances when his team is getting smashed he isn’t going to change anything. That performance last night never gave a player like him aby chance to be involved. But while he was terrible they could have had papley there instead of him and he wouldn’t have any greater impact. It was geelongs midfield getting obliterated (as it was the swans midfield in 2014 and 2016) where the games were lost.

Gary Rohan making headlines again.

In eight finals since joining the Cats from Sydney prior to the 2019 season, Rohan has averaged 7.8 disposals, 1.75 tackles and kicked just six goals, prompting the Footy Classified team to run the rule over his performances.

7.8 disposals and 0.75 goals. If only he'd performed so well for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back