Game Day GDT Melbourne vs Adelaide Crows 2:50 ACST @TIO Traeger Park Alice Springs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Gawn wasn't so tall, didn't win most of the taps, wasn't handy around the ground, couldn't take a decent pack mark and didn't pop up with the odd goal, there's no way he'd have a spot in this side. No idea what he does on the field.

I got told to wait on the stop stop hes already dead picture. Has anyone posted it yet and if not why the hell not?

THE CROWS HAVE FAMILIES!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

7 points to 0 so far this quarter. That's why we haven't played finals for 10 years and won't any time soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 points to 0 so far this quarter. That's why we haven't played finals for 10 years and won't any time soon.
Players don't realise that when we lose to GWS by 534 in Round 23 it'll be this quarter that drops our percentage enough to miss out

Watching this on delay and it’s just gone half time. That’s the best half of footy I’ve ever seen from the MFC. This side is the best team we’ve fielded in my life time. The number of quality players we have all over the field is unbelievable.

Paddy McCartin would have kicked 10 today. What could have been...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back