Game Day GDT: Round 15: Melbourne vs St Kilda 1:10PM AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've all complained and had a go at our football club over the years, and for good reason. Most of our sides have been deplorable. But this team isn't. We have the players. That's what makes today the worst I've seen in as long as i remember. Coach is in trouble, assistant coaches are in trouble and half a dozen players are finished at the MFC after today. Season is over. We can't even tank from here for draft picks as we gave our first rounder away..

Now if they give us five 50 metres that result in goals we might be getting close to even. I hope Goodwin tears shreds off the umpires in his presser.

On the money he’s on, why not. Why not come out and take no prisoners, call out s**t players, call out incredibly suspect umpiring. Who cares about a fine when you’re on his coin?

On the money he’s on, why not. Why not come out and take no prisoners, call out s**t players, call out incredibly suspect umpiring. Who cares about a fine when you’re on his coin?

You don't publicly pot your players - that's something you keep in house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did any clever people get on the Saints at $7 or whatever those posted odds were?

I’m so angry. I want to break something. We aren’t winning this from here. And the Saints are a hideous side. What a shambles we are. Maggots turned this game on it’s head and we’re do s**t we haven’t been able to change the momentum. There is something tragic about the MFC that is sewn into the fabric of our club. I think we just need to come out from here and be the biggest pack of campaigners in the league. Play dirty, play yo hurt, be total campaigners.

Stick a fork in us we're done for 2018.

Our inside mids have toiled away hard this year trying to compensate for a fragile defence and incompetent forward setup (excluding TMac). They've only really been beaten a few times but it's all caught up with them.

Even if we win this (which we won't) we just can't keep going about it like this. Forward setup and transition crumbles under pressure every time. Goodwin didn't do enough to address this over pre-season. It better be his main priority this summer.

Does anyone actually think Goodwin will be tearing strips off them in the huddle right now? Just have not ever seen him get fired up. It’s like he’s permanently stoned.
We need him to light a fire underneath us right now, but no doubt he will be their best friend and keep telling them to do the processes and hold their structure..

Well ever since he stared we have lost to Port and Now to the Saints. As I said ******* Hubris.

We lost to Collingwood before the thread was made. I can understand umpire venting in here even if I don’t agree with it but to talk about something that literally has zero impact on the clubs fortunes as the blame for our poor form is stupid.

If the mud we are running in gets any deeper we lose this by 50+. They have loose players everywhere no matter which way the ball goes. A better team with greater vision would have pummeled us by 60-70 points already.
Geez we know how to suck with aplomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back