Review Geelong d Richmond by 67 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond full strength >>>>Geelong full strength.

This was clearly evident by us being the overwhelming flag favourites with betting and media flogs at the start of the season.

And again, that team pulled your pants down in the finals and the following game... You are yet to face that line up again..

Anyway I know how good it feels to be up and about so I'm happy to be stoned to death in here... It's all fun and games and we all love our respective teams blindly.

If one thing I learnt last year.. Don't get too ahead of yourselves as the unfortunate thing about Afl is.. No matter how dominant a season you have.. All it takes is one bad game in September and it was all for nothing.. I think gws will steam roll all this year..

And people in here saying our 17 was a fluke are delusional.. Finished top 4 and comprehensively beat all in the finals and then back it up finishing the following year on top..

Oh and lynch is a spud.
We know not to get ahead of ourselves. We have 2008 to remind us.

Yes, that was clearly shown earlier in the season.

Especially when we beat Collingwood in round 1, with four first gamers in the side, and then they smashed you by 46 points the next week when you were only missing Rance and Caddy from your best team.

With the players they had out I figured a four/six goal win was probably what we should have achieved, so can't complain about an eleven goal drubbing, especially after playing probably our worst quarter of football in the first; second and third though were arguably our best two for the year.

Sav is beginning to look like he could develop into something special, bit early to call just yet but heck he seems to have all the tools.

This was clearly evident by us being the overwhelming flag favourites with betting and media flogs at the start of the season.

And again, that team pulled your pants down in the finals and the following game... You are yet to face that line up again..

Anyway I know how good it feels to be up and about so I'm happy to be stoned to death in here... It's all fun and games and we all love our respective teams blindly.

If one thing I learnt last year.. Don't get too ahead of yourselves as the unfortunate thing about Afl is.. No matter how dominant a season you have.. All it takes is one bad game in September and it was all for nothing.. I think gws will steam roll all this year..

And people in here saying our 17 was a fluke are delusional.. Finished top 4 and comprehensively beat all in the finals and then back it up finishing the following year on top..

Oh and lynch is a spud.

Hahahahahahaha keep telling yourself that.

The team that pulled our pants down in the finals hasn’t played against the current Geelong team either.

You know, the one that has completely changed the way it plays with Rohan, dahlhaus, Miers, atkins, O’Connor, a decent Stanley, Blicavs as a key defender etc.

Oh and that Kelly guy who wasn’t even in the AFL when you pulled our pants down in a final.

Geez I thought tigers fans were s**t winners. They’re even worse at losing.

Ironic really considering how much practice they got at it for 37 years

Oh and lynch is a spud.

Your best wouldn't beat any of the top 4 right now, you are done.
17 was a fluke within a fluke, you had a blessed run with injuries and faced sides with consistent injuries to key players, you won by default.
Don't worry though, that'll be a long forgotten memory now that normality has set back in and you are again an easy beat, irrelevant club who eats their own.
DING!
Microwave is finished...

Oh and lynch is a spud.
Bulldogs full strength>>>>>>>better than Richmond full strength.
They were flag favourites the start of 2017 with betting and media flogs.
They must of had injuries and you guys were lucky. (Imagine a sporting team having injuries)
Hawthorn full strength>>>>>>>Bulldogs full strength 2017.
Hawthorn were favourites in betting and with media flogs.
They must of got injuries that year and Bulldogs were lucky.

Oh and lynch is a spud.
You come here to be shat on? Gotcha 😉👍

You are delusional. Your full strength side doesn't even come close to ours this year.

Our back line is better, our midfield runs deeper, and our forwardline is more dangerous. Proof is the fact that teams have improved since then, while the Tigers look mediocre after having trod water.

Soft to use injuries as an excuse. If you think Rance and Reiwoldt are worth more than four goals against us, you need to seek help. Besides Collingwood say hi. Face it, your game plan built around plodders falls apart as soon as you have the slightest disruption.

You second tier players are a bunch of downhill skiers, which is pretty much your entire forwardline.

Your youth is terrible. The best of them, Stack, could only manage 122m gained on a day when it was constantly in his territory.

Piss off with your whiny bitch, lame arse excuses and go grow a pair.

We know not to get ahead of ourselves. We have 2008 to remind us.
So....educate me.
At what point do you get ahead of yourself?

On the morning of the 08 GF (just before walking out the door for a BBQ) I thought 'gee the Hawks are good odds. But they'll only win if hodge gets norm'

So I put $500 on us.

If we play to excellent form in the finals then no one is touching us.
Lid off. Soz.

You come here to be shat on? Gotcha 😉👍

You are delusional. Your full strength side doesn't even come close to ours this year.

Our back line is better, our midfield runs deeper, and our forwardline is more dangerous. Proof is the fact that teams have improved since then, while the Tigers look mediocre after having trod water.

Soft to use injuries as an excuse. If you think Rance and Reiwoldt are worth more than four goals against us, you need to seek help. Besides Collingwood say hi. Face it, your game plan built around plodders falls apart as soon as you have the slightest disruption.

You second tier players are a bunch of downhill skiers, which is pretty much your entire forwardline.

Your youth is terrible. The best of them, Stack, could only manage 122m gained on a day when it was constantly in his territory.

******** with your whiny bitch, lame arse excuses and go grow a pair.
For self acclaimed tough guy supporters they sure do sook and whinge a lot when anything doesn't go their way.

Lol at everyone in here having a wank fest at beating a time missing almost half its regular starting line up.

We have 8 players with less than 10 games playing.

Injuries we just have to suck it up and accept it but if we beat Geelong missing
Danger, ablett, Hawkins, selwood, Duncan, kelly.. I would not be reading much into it.

The players we have out are automatic inclusions in our best line up.. 8 players..

Not saying we would have won with them in as Geelong is clearly having a great season, But it is most certainly not the team that beat you the last few times..

Bag me all you want but those are the facts and is why majority of media articles reference Geelong beating an undermanned Richmond.
Get in the bin with your trash footy club mate. Imagine spending a million bucks on a bloke who can't kick straight. Sure you have injuries, but you could also have depth if you didnt waste all your money on one player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine claiming a VFL scrubber like Nathan Broad is a loss. He could very well be one of the worst 5 premiership players of the past decade.
He’s a cult hero for one leaked photo, not his ability

I think our first quarter in hind site was a good thing,better we find out how than in September if we have a response...

The Swans jumped up in the first quarter the previous week as well, except our fightback came before quarter time. I'm noticing a fantastic ability to score really heavily really really quickly resurface in this Geelong team - it's been a feature of Bomber's team as well as Blighty's in years past (even though Blighty's boys unfortunately never quite got to the chockies).

Good times ahead!

Proud of our club.
Always thinking of the little bloke trying to earn a crust.

Microwave salesman all over the country can thank us for their impending upturn.

Oh and lynch is a spud.

Haha, Pulled our pant's down you say ??. The 3 wins on the trot you had don't even match 157 point's we beat you by in 1 game.

Not even half of it....

You're missing the point. It's the vibe of the thing...
maxresdefault.jpg

Lol at everyone in here having a wank fest at beating a time missing almost half its regular starting line up.

We have 8 players with less than 10 games playing.

Injuries we just have to suck it up and accept it but if we beat Geelong missing
Danger, ablett, Hawkins, selwood, Duncan, kelly.. I would not be reading much into it.

The players we have out are automatic inclusions in our best line up.. 8 players..

Not saying we would have won with them in as Geelong is clearly having a great season, But it is most certainly not the team that beat you the last few times..

Bag me all you want but those are the facts and is why majority of media articles reference Geelong beating an undermanned Richmond.
Oh noes a wining team is enjoying a win

Won’t someone think of the children

Grow up you sook

Oh and lynch is a spud.
So much cope in this post. Enjoy the ride back to 9th where you belong. You period of dominance, 2017-2017, is a distant memory now.

So....educate me.
At what point do you get ahead of yourself?

On the morning of the 08 GF (just before walking out the door for a BBQ) I thought 'gee the Hawks are good odds. But they'll only win if hodge gets norm'

So I put $500 on us.

If we play to excellent form in the finals then no one is touching us.
Lid off. Soz.
Good luck

Oh and lynch is a spud.
You’re speaking to us like we have no experience with success ...you seem to have forgotten our last 12 years muppet

No one is getting carried away despite your crying declaration that we won’t go far this year

Just go and * yourself

Remove this Banner Ad

Back