No Oppo Supporters Geelong MCG tears

Where should the Tigers Cats final be played?

• Mcg

Votes: 145 79.7%
  • Not Simmonds

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have it on good authority joelsyt swore at the mcg on friday, cheered at the mcg on friday, chanted at the mcg on friday, and booed at thr mcg on friday

Surely such anti social behaviour warrants a perma ban from bigfooty for bringing shame upon our house?
And I do it all over again. :p

It was a damn satisfying game of footy. :D

Imagine Anne was at the punt road end... or in the grog squad in the last quarter !
Ben must be a table tennis supporter

Tried to exit via the grog squad so I could have a gander...blocked by security lol

Wtf you tweet without linking a podcast??? You are slipping! :p

coming from the bloke who was on radio and didn't mention it! all of your sentances should have started with "when i was on the richmond big footy tigercast i mentioned" :p:D

Shame on all you tiger girls for swearing at the football

Shame!!!

f162369122b39cb6e0b329ab50d7d182.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch: "So who have you complained to?"

Anna: "The AFL, Geelong Football Club, Richmond Football Club, the MCC"

I can see this ending up at International Criminal Court at The Hague. Don't reckon Anna is letting this one go. What's the AFL going to do? Void the game and have it replayed at KP? lol...s**t they might

We might need Denis Denuto the way things are going:drunk:

I can't believe some people.
You expect Richmond supporters to be nice after 37 years of ridicule and teasing from opposition supporters?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander

hahahaha Friggin Waaaaaah Anne and Ben... seriously?
Anne needs to go back to her one team town and go to a home game at the Cattery without her rose coloured glasses on and have a listen to their own mob in a hostile environment. Or head across the border to a Crows or Power home game and listen to the way opposition supporters get treated there. I haven't been to a game in WA so can't comment on that.
I go to the football with my kids (13yo and 8yo) and am not a fan of swearing for the sake of it, but I also understand "letting rip in the heat of the moment" and let that go. If she truly felt threatened then report it to security on the night... they splash the "report antisocial behaviour" message on the screen several times a game. Don't paint us all with the same brush, as I know we, like all clubs do have some overly passionate fans that can take it too far.
The bay I was sitting in (P2 on level 2A of the southern stand) was a Richmond bay, but we had a good dozen Cats fans around us and there was plenty of fun banter around and although the left unhappy with the result don't believe they felt threatened or uncomfortable in their surrounds at all.
If you're truly being harrassed by someone, take a photo of them and go see security.
If you can't handle being in a part of a minority crowd and don't like us supporting our team loudly then stay home!
Didn't Choco Williams say last week in the media that he challenged us fans to create a hostile environment at the G, hold us to make plenty of noise and let the football world know we're back! I reckon we delivered that in spades!
Well done Tigs!

Have they never been to an interstate game?
Going to Perth or SA you feel like you will be killed if your team wins and you attempt to leave the ground. I get that our supporters were loud but from what I saw was no behaviour that would of had any people fearing for their safety.
TBH I think the Geelong supporters were exactly the same in their behaviour earlier this year at Simmonds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe some people.
You expect Richmond supporters to be nice after 37 years of ridicule and teasing from opposition supporters?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander

That's the other thing too...
I was relieved!
As were 70K+ other RFC fans that we "got over the hurdle". Surely we're allowed to let off some steam?
I was told all year by flog mates "win a final and then come talk to me"... so I did, and now I'm being told "calm down, you've won nothing yet!"
I truly hope we go all the way cos there's many I need to remind of some comments that have been made at my/our expense.

That's the other thing too...
I was relieved!
As were 70K+ other RFC fans that we "got over the hurdle". Surely we're allowed to let off some steam?
I was told all year by flog mates "win a final and then come talk to me"... so I did, and now I'm being told "calm down, you've won nothing yet!"
I truly hope we go all the way cos there's many I need to remind of some comments that have been made at my/our expense.

I live in Geelong. Have a predominantly Geelong supporting extended family. Had a 50th birthday dinner the friday before last and I copped "Richmond are s**t, you will go out in straight sets, oh, you finished above 9th?" Stuff from them all. They are hypocritical. They can give it out, but they cannot take it and they wonder why most opposition fans despise them.

I live in Geelong. Have a predominantly Geelong supporting extended family. Had a 50th birthday dinner the friday before last and I copped "Richmond are s**t, you will go out in straight sets, oh, you finished above 9th?" Stuff from them all. They are hypocritical. They can give it out, but they cannot take it and they wonder why most opposition fans despise them.
We've been an easy target for way too long now.
I support and barrack for Richmond. I'm not going to pussy foot around hypocrite supporters.

Our rates helped pay for their stadium.

Back