No Oppo Supporters Geelong MCG tears

Where should the Tigers Cats final be played?

• Mcg

Votes: 145 79.7%
  • Not Simmonds

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

itll be a significant advantage like a south american soccer match or something
I will have my kids there. I think this will be ine of those "don't tell you mother" trips.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

daddy why did you throw the chair at the WCE man
There will possibly be things said that i won't be able to take back.

We will play west coast in the prelim and win by 38 points, Then onto the crows and storm home by 11 points after trailing by 29 points at half time
with Daniel Rioli kicking 3 goals in the last quater
Can you PLEASE put a "spoiler alert" before you post that stuff!
Some of us are still a couple of episodes behind. :mad:

Wow. You picked the Tigers by 51 points 3 days before the game? Your a time traveling cheat with your fancy time time traveling machines.

Any way.....Who do we play in the Prelim? Do we win? Who do we play in the GF? Do we win? By how much? Do I get a really bad hangover? Do I make a fool of myself?

Amazing. Except there were about 75,000 Richmond supporters there. Otherwise, good effort!

Scary :eek:

He's a witch !!

Sorry to ruin the illusion, fellas but he actually edited it AFTER the game. He tipped us by 18. THE_GUN you sneaky campaigner. ;):p:D

Hopefully the kids learn some new words so you can call it an educational excursion
It's funny and weird all at the same time thinking we could be in a GF in three weeks time. Bizarre really after last season.

if we get the cats at KP in the h&a next year, and they are salty enough to request it, everyone should buy a 3 game geelol membership and lock the fkrs out of that s**t hole. oh the lols

after we beat them you can film yourself having a melt and microwave sesh and put it on social media

bags the twitter handle deadhooker_snr

Just to add another reason why their tears are ridiculous...the Cats had 5 games decided by a goal or less, winning 4 and getting a draw. The Tigers were 0-3 in such games, with all three results involving some umpiring controversy. We were actually a better team than them over the course of the home and away season and if just one of the shitty calls we got went differently (or just one favourable call went against the Cats in one of those close games), we would have finished above them.

Their close wins were all home games, funnily enough at Etihad vs Norf and at the G vs Hawthorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the Geelong supporters.

giphy.gif

then get harassed by young ice addicts

Or have your drivers side mirror knocked clean off your car by some idiot speeding past.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAAAAAAA

Up there with Denis Denuto..."it was the vibe your honour" ahahahaha. And then Ben comes on and says he went to the watch the umpires...I mean, sometimes its just too much....baahahahahahahahahahaha

Even ol Mitch was like "WTF?"

Didnt Trout get spat on at the cattery?

Apparently and I have no reason not to believe it but his son called up one of the stations and said it happened and was what set off a punch on in the crowd. Others on this board may have been there and witnessed it so will leave to them to confirm/deny

Back