Preview Geelong V Crows Sat May 6th 2023 2:10 pm @ GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win last eek

Another hard challenge this week

Crows choked it up realy v Pies and kicked themselves outta so will be looking to right that ship

WE have a few out, a few more going out, and maybe some coming back in.

SDK in the ruck - Makes me wanna puke - I get the results can be good but * me I throw up everytime as we need him as KPD more than ruck.

Short review - gotta sleep.

GO CAtters

Good win last eek

Another hard challenge this week

Crows choked it up realy v Pies and kicked themselves outta so will be looking to right that ship

WE have a few out, a few more going out, and maybe some coming back in.

SDK in the ruck - Makes me wanna puke - I get the results can be good but * me I throw up everytime as we need him as KPD more than ruck.

Short review - gotta sleep.

GO CAtters
1682925959027.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their supporters already cashing out for the loss. Adelaide radio tonight divided what's there Achilles heel from yesterday and list profile in general, on ball and defence were the popular area's.

A toe issue apparently....not sure when he returns.

I'm sure the Club will announce the likely time of return any minute now.
"Cam's recovery is progressing well and he is meeting the expected timeline for recovery from this type of injury. He is expected to resume his football duties in the coming weeks."

"Cam's recovery is progressing well and he is meeting the expected timeline for recovery from this type of injury. He is expected to resume his football duties in the coming weeks."
"It would be remiss of me to not agknowledge our medical team. They know the diagnosis before I do and we back them in. I expect he'll play next week, but he could also return next year."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back