Preview Geelong V Hawks Mon Apr1 2024 @MCG 320pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he's raising money for the Irish Ronald MacDonald house.

He gets a pass for that one

He needs to play on Monday and let the hair run free as he glides across the G

Now that's not to say we should put Neale in the ruck, as the data comes from AFL ruckmen vs other AFL ruckmen. But it explains why the model doesn't value hitouts that much.
yeah, that's exactly the conclusion I was trying to articulate.

But there have been many matches against guys like Gawn, Hickey, Draper, McEvoy, Reilly O'Brien and the like where we have gotten completely spanked, and really, really suffered as a direct, observable result.

yeah, that's exactly the conclusion I was trying to articulate.

But there have been many matches against guys like Gawn, Hickey, Draper, McEvoy, Reilly O'Brien and the like where we have gotten completely spanked, and really, really suffered as a direct, observable result.

Which goes back to the start can a number 1 ruckmen who averages a dozen hitouts a game be an elite ruckmen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think dropping Parfitt after his effort last week is not a message to the group I'd endorse.

Makes it hard

The message is we need to pick a balanced 22 to win. Theyd get it.

Im so sick of the easter monday game being on monday. How do we change this?
Who cares? It's a marquee game that not so long ago was pencilled in for game of the year status.

It's only lost a bit of it's glamour recently because the Hawks are rubbish. When both clubs are up and about it's the best fixture of the year and deserves to be on its own day.

If they don't turn it around in another couple years you can probably raise the question, but they've earned that lee-way.

If anything, we need more fixtures like it to remind AFL house that it's 2024, and not 1995.

Nobody cares about Essendon in a primetime game anymore, and until very recently, there hadn't been a Collingwood/Carlton game with any stakes for over 20 years.

Gryan Miers in a nutshell.

2023-24.

20+ disposals - 9W3L
<20 disposals - 3W9L
<15 disposals - 1W4L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back