• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 39 22.7%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 53 30.8%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 51 29.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Mr Meow is still complaining about feeling intimidated at the 2017 Qualifying final. He's never gotten over it. I shouldn't tease the poor sod.

Of course the intimidation never happened, he's still trying to justify some terribly spineless behaviour by Geelong supporters that day when they carried on like it was Corey Enright's 300th.

Sane, rational, well measured and polite. Truly a gentleman's club.

Took me 3 seconds to find this, post 58.

Even the Stewart thing I simply don’t understand.

In the heat of the moment yeah maybe. It’s been how long now? It’s a contact sport and it happens. There is no way known that anyone ‘tries’ to do that stuff. Absolutely players try to line others up and give them a legal hit or whatever to show some physical dominance or they make mistakes but the idea that someone goes ‘oh here we go I’m gonna break someone’s jaw because I’m a s**t bloke’ 😂😂😂

How paranoid do you have to be?

I literally cannot think of a single incident with an opponent injuring a cats player where I’ve thought less of them because of it. Even Steven Baker punching Stevie J in the hand when he’d just come back from a couple of broken bones I don’t really have a problem with and that’s about as pre-meditated as it gets.

Pathetic women, insinuating piggish men hurling abuse dare direct their passion in a more productive way? Am I right Grin ? Highly likely it was all made up anyway! It's political correctness gone mad! Why can't I tell a young girl to "f*** off, you c***! Stick it up your pussy!"

"We wanted Geelong's home game moved to the MCG? Lies, I tell you!! We were more than happy to play an away game at an opposition's home ground. We certainly haven't complained about such a prospect for near enough a decade".

Richmond supporters are allowed to act like entitled maniacs. But it's just as valid to make fun of them for doing so. The lack of class is fair enough to point out. Boy do you get some venom for doing so, though.

It’s literally in your opposition observation thread

Took me 3 seconds to find this, post 58.

Wow. You're all on our board going through every thread in detail.
Is that dedication of obsession?
Thanks for the link. Didn't bother to read it but if it is as you say, it's obviously unacceptable.

Would you like me to give you an example of the behaviour of a group of rowdy Geelong supporters towards a 10 year old girl helping with the run through banner at your home crowd? Her father thought other Geelong supporters might pull up the offenders and their vile threats. Nup. Apparently that sort of thing is all the go and completely acceptable at your home ground.
Hopefully just a very small minority of your supporters and neither Mr Meow of PhatBoy would ever behave that threateningly and disgracefully to a 10 year old child, but still, I wouldn't be getting all more holy than thou if I were you.

Thanks for the link. Didn't bother to read it but if it is as you say, it's obviously unacceptable.

Would you like me to give you an example of the behaviour of a group of rowdy Geelong supporters towards a 10 year old girl helping with the run through banner at your home crowd? Her father thought other Geelong supporters might pull up the offenders and their vile threats. Nup. Apparently that sort of thing is all the go and completely acceptable at your home ground.
Hopefully just a very small minority of your supporters and neither Mr Meow of PhatBoy would ever behave that threateningly and disgracefully to a 10 year old child, but still, I wouldn't be getting all more holy than thou if I were you.
Like I said, 3 seconds of searching the most basic key phrases gets you there. How did I know to do that? Because it flooded onto the main board too, and by all accounts anywhere you found Richmond supporters getting a taste of relevancy.

Remember, you denied all of this, thinking people would be too lazy to confirm it with about a 10 second round trip. After asking for links.

Coherent examples would be much appreciated.

Pathetic women, insinuating piggish men hurling abuse dare direct their passion in a more productive way? Am I right Grin ? Highly likely it was all made up anyway! It's political correctness gone mad! Why can't I tell a young girl to "f*** off, you c***! Stick it up your pussy!"

"We wanted Geelong's home game moved to the MCG? Lies, I tell you!! We were more than happy to play an away game at an opposition's home ground. We certainly haven't complained about such a prospect for near enough a decade".

Richmond supporters are allowed to act like entitled maniacs. But it's just as valid to make fun of them for doing so.
I'll assume your not one of those Geelong supporters who threatens sexual violence against 10 year olds, or one of those encouraging them, but I remember after the 2017 qualifying final listening to Neil Mitchell:

A woman called complaining how she'd been so badly terrorised she had to abandon her club the moment she was sure they're lose, just like she'd done at Corey Enright's 300th? When Neil asked her for examples of Richmond supporters bad behaviour she couldn't think of any. Not a single one.

But the next caller sure could. He'd been sitting near the Richmond cheer squad and he heard someone say a swear word. AND IT WAS A WOMAN!!!! So traumatised was he that he also had to abandon his club the moment their loss was assured like he too did at Corey's 300th.

Not ever out of that game was there an ounce of evidence, not a recording, not a picture, nothing. Just some very triggered supporters making stuff up trying justify their cowardly behaviour.
But like I said, if I were a pea hearted Geelong supporter, I'd be making stuff up too. I'd be so insecure that I might even try to claim encouragement awards 'won' in the 1800's as premierships.

I'll assume your not one of those Geelong supporters who threatens sexual violence against 10 year olds, or one of those encouraging them, but I remember after the 2017 qualifying final listening to Neil Mitchell:

A woman called complaining how she'd been so badly terrorised she had to abandon her club the moment she was sure they're lose, just like she'd done at Corey Enright's 300th? When Neil asked her for examples of Richmond supporters bad behaviour she couldn't think of any. Not a single one.

But the next caller sure could. He'd been sitting near the Richmond cheer squad and he heard someone say a swear word. AND IT WAS A WOMAN!!!! So traumatised was he that he also had to abandon his club the moment their loss was assured like he too did at Corey's 300th.

Not ever out of that game was there an ounce of evidence, not a recording, not a picture, nothing. Just some very triggered supporters making stuff up trying justify their cowardly behaviour.
But like I said, if I were a pea hearted Geelong supporter, I'd be making stuff up too. I'd be so insecure that I might even try to claim encouragement awards 'won' in the 1800's as premierships.
Thank you for confirming each of my points so immaculately. This was pretty much word for word how I would type out a deflecting post from a pathetic lunatic. It's so perfect it almost has to be performative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you for confirming each of my points so immaculately. This was pretty much word for word how I would type out a deflecting post from a pathetic lunatic. It's so perfect it almost has to be performative.
I guess if you've been well and truely made to look the delusional fool, you can always sink to humourless insults :thumbsu:

What is this pea hearted stuff you keep clinging onto mate?

The one time I actually went to a Cats game at KP for what it’s worth (I live 8 hours drive away so all my experiences bar a couple of games in Melbourne have been in Sydney) the worst thing I heard was a couple of ‘enjoy the drive back to Melbourne’ from a few pissed c**ts and I actually did give it to one of them considering North Melbourne had kicked one goal the entire night and that was the last thing their fans needed to hear.

Obsessive fear and loathing of Richmond is the one thing that unites Hawthorn and Geelong supporters :thumbsu:
It's just footy. There's no dislike towards the Richmond Football Club, who are now a bunch of fairly likeable battlers stitched up by a former coach. Their organisation can't help who their supporters are. Why would I show animosity to Shai Bolton because some lunatic called Grin makes hard work of having a rational conversation?

From the other direction, the GFC is absolutely despised from player to player, staff member to staff member. We were surprised to learn you actually cared that much about our club when we finally met again in an important match. 3 big finals losses later and the toxicity still flows one way, surprisingly from the victors. Notice Geelong supporters don't embrace such clownish theatrics against Collingwood, i.e the club we dealt with on the way to 4 recent premierships.

For want of spoiling an absolutely riveting thread, was good to see some of Richmond's no hopers play well last night.
We ran out of legs, but Dow, Ralphsmith, Young, Rioli Junior were all in our best players.

The game was crap but at least we ran Melbourne for a good while. Injury again (Hopper) hurt, and of course the good old ump's gave Melbourne a nice leg up (5-16 last half), but some room for optimism, in a long season.

For want of spoiling an absolutely riveting thread, was good to see some of Richmond's no hopers play well last night.
We ran out of legs, but Dow, Ralphsmith, Young, Rioli Junior were all in our best players.

The game was crap but at least we ran Melbourne for a good while. Injury again (Hopper) hurt, and of course the good old ump's gave Melbourne a nice leg up (5-16 last half), but some room for optimism, in a long season.
Why wouldn't you post this in the rebuilding thread where everyone is getting along fine?

This thread concerns the supporters.

They won’t BE no hopers if they keep having a go which if nothing else they generally have been

Mr Meow is still complaining about feeling intimidated at the 2017 Qualifying final. He's never gotten over it. I shouldn't tease the poor sod.

Of course the intimidation never happened, he's still trying to justify some terribly spineless behaviour by Geelong supporters that day when they carried on like it was Corey Enright's 300th.

Woah looks like you brought out the big guns hahah

I actually went to that game and it’s legit, cats supporters were complaining and calling us ferals. Especially when we sung the Dustin Martin song with the grog squad hahah

Back