Remove this Banner Ad

CATS TEAM

Backs: (21) Murdoch, (12) Buzza, (24) Bews

Half-backs: (2) Smedts, (45) Delaney, (36) Ruggles

Centres: (31) Cunico, (27) Menegola, (37) Luxford

Half-forwards: (15) Hayball, (19) Clark, (33) Horlin-Smith

Forwards: (43) Bates, (39) Kersten, (32) Motlop

Followers: (42) Lucey, (11) Lang, (18) Cowan

Interchange from: (58) Abbott, (64) Atkins, (55) Close, (52) Hickey, (63) Dobson, (17) Cornell, (65) McLachlan, (69) Sexton, (61) Raidme, (66) Edwards, (73) House, (67) Stewart

23rd player: Floyd

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cats Members FREE, Adults $10, Opposition Members $5, Concession $5, Children Under 15 FREE.

Seating in the Reg Hickey Stand – food & beverage available on lower concourse.

Need to really test ourselves in this game which is v the top placed Casey. Won't be easy as former Dees captains Trengove and Grimes are regulars for Casey and ably supported by other dees listed players.

For us, this sees Billie and Bates return from injury in a team that should feature around 16-17 AFL listed players. A better performance than last week is a must.

Where abouts is this info available?
I was merely joking, thought the wink was a giveaway.
I have nfi why he's not named.
Not overly fussed either.

Smedts is back, and playing in the backline - rather it was the forward line.

Hope he cam get through the next few weeks and start pre-season with the rest of his teammates

I thought someone was going to mention morlop in the vfl

I know a few people who'd be happy if he was still there after tomorrow night when the team is finalised.

Smedts is back, and playing in the backline - rather it was the forward line.

Hope he cam get through the next few weeks and start pre-season with the rest of his teammates

I'd rather him play as a defender, I don't seen an in for him in the forward line but we've got spots opening up in defense in the next couple of years

I'd rather him play as a defender, I don't seen an in for him in the forward line but we've got spots opening up in defense in the next couple of years

Yep, if he cannot make it in defense as a flanker his spot on the list may be in jeopardy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any coverage of this one?

Nice lead up to the AFL game for me...

Hopefully more than VFL twitter...

Anyone heading down?

Go Catters

Back