No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anita Frawley has released a powerful and very moving and very sad statement with regards to Danny's passing.

This is a very brave and noble thing for a grieving family to post and share..

There is no stigma or shame in having a mental illness, especially for men who think they are bullet proof.

Please seek professional help if you are really struggling friends. I have been where Danny is myself, and got through it. Wasn't easy, but i am very glad i am still here, and treat each new day as something to cherish.

Anita Frawley has released a powerful and very moving and very sad statement with regards to Danny's passing.

There is no stigma or shame in having a mental illness, especially for men who think they are bullet proof.

Please seek professional help if you are really struggling friends. I have been where Danny is myself, and got through it. Wasn't easy, but i am very glad i am still here, and treat each new day as something to cherish.

Well done, very brave, by Anita as well

How selfless to publish such intimate details when her grief would be so raw :hearts:

How selfless to publish such intimate details when her grief would be so raw :hearts:

Spot on, and very inspiring as well, done from a position of love for Danny and also concern for any other person in the community struggling with mental health issues that Danny did.

My heart just aches reading what the Frawley clan are going through.. Danny was like Robin Williams in many respects, on the outside a very charming and funny person who always liked to make people laugh and happy, but inside was struggling with such pain and inner turmoil and sadness.
Although both are now gone, the world (at least mine) is a far better place for having them in our lives.

I still do struggle with my issues with Depression and Anxiety, but reading things like Anita's heartfelt statement will keep reminding to keep on fighting the good fight.

Its okay to cry or call for help or someone to talk to when you need it folks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was reported last night on, on the couch, that Riolis blood test, came back negative. Really strange set of events if true.

It was reported the blood test happened at the same time as the urine test, which was backed up by Jonathen Brown as being standard practice.

It was reported last night on, on the couch, that Riolis blood test, came back negative. Really strange set of events if true.

It was reported the blood test happened at the same time as the urine test, which was backed up by Jonathen Brown as being standard practice.
Fair chance rioli is just a bone head and did something really dumb.

The testers just hang out with you until you can do wee wees. Smash a few bottles of water and you'll be whizzing in no time.

Love the story of Dane Swan, was tested 4 hours earlier then the testers reappeared in the early hours of the morning. They said we can do this inside, he said * that, we do it here on the front porch, he was naked at the time

After he finished, they stated that he needed to fill out some forms, he said you know my details, fill it out yourselves, now * off!

The good news is there now a very strong chance of Toby Greene been let off the hook tonight, hopefully paving the way for a fairytale Giants Grand Final debut !
Elmer I like most of your opinions. However when I think of Greene I think of slime.

Elmer I like most of your opinions. However when I think of Greene I think of slime.

He is no saint, but I do think his notorious reputation has been blown out of proportion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back