General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't really comparing the 2 other than to say if weid was on the market he would he worth a 2nd rounder and Moore would probably be a mid to late first
You actually said Moore would be worth a 1st and a 2nd (in that Weid would be worth a 2nd) ... but Weid a 2nd and Moore a mid to late 1st I'd agree with, even tho I'm not sure I'd pay it.

You actually said Moore would be worth a 1st and a 2nd (in that Weid would be worth a 2nd) ... but Weid a 2nd and Moore a mid to late 1st I'd agree with, even tho I'm not sure I'd pay it.

Oh yeah right now on the market I think it would take Weid and a late first to get Moore with some change.

My concern with Moore is he too often tries to mark the ball with his face, instead of extending his arms to their full height so noone else can reach the ball.

My concern with Moore is he too often tries to mark the ball with his face, instead of extending his arms to their full height so noone else can reach the ball.
I would personally overlook a defect of trying to mark with face for its comedy value

Sounds like my AFL dream is still alive

I'm not saying it would I'm saying Moore has shown more at AFL level.
I mean sure but he’s also had more opportunity and it’s much easier playing in defence than attack as a young KPP. At this age everyone’s trade value is more potential than output anyway

I mean sure but he’s also had more opportunity and it’s much easier playing in defence than attack as a young KPP. At this age everyone’s trade value is more potential than output anyway

Again I'm not saying weid couldn't reach the same level but on exposed form Moore is worth more.

Mate half the time I reply to you pricks it's either early in the morning or late at night and I barely remember saying it.
Love you too buddy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldnt belive that All Lewis posesions were during the first quarter.. that's unbelievable
cos he went off injured at the end of Q1

I see we've changed the board tagline from the Jim Stynes message.

Can we please change it again to reflect our AFLX flag.

"2018 Etihad Stadium AFLX Championships: World Champions."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back