General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game v Norf looking like being moved back to Qld

That makes the fixture look a bit better

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

QLD premier was tweeting this morning Spruking the return of footy to north QLD, she jumped the gun or had the early intel

The overall win here is a game won't be played at 6.10pm Sunday in August down in Tasmania.

The most bizarre timeline you'd ever see even this year.
Didn’t think of that, my gonads are shrivelling at the idea

Just listened to Maxy’s podcast with Spencil. It was depressing. I used to like Fitz. Turns out he is a bit of a self-obsessed flog. Disappointing.

Just listened to Maxy’s podcast with Spencil. It was depressing. I used to like Fitz. Turns out he is a bit of a self-obsessed flog. Disappointing.
Does Gawn have a podcast?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spewing. I think I remember Barr saying it doesn't check out economically for Canberra to host a hub. But I don't know about just a game.

On Mi A2 Lite using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah surely GWS would be keen as they generally play Canberra really well? They'll need to take the load of QLD for a game or two as well.
Maybe he's holding it up his sleeve for an election annouceable in a couple of weeks? Us poor Canberrans can't flood the south coast so what else can we do on weekends!

What’s the equation from here? Need to beat all four of Fremantle, Sydney, North and Adelaide and win at least three if not four against Port, Collingwood, Essendon, st Kilda, GWS and the Dogs. Don’t like our chances.

What’s the equation from here? Need to beat all four of Fremantle, Sydney, North and Adelaide and win at least three if not four against Port, Collingwood, Essendon, st Kilda, GWS and the Dogs. Don’t like our chances.
Yeah we're cooked. Had to sneak either Lions or Cats games. No doubt we'll lose to 1 or more of Nth, Swans, Freo and Crows. The Crows game has loss written all over it. Their first win for sure..

Yeah we're cooked. Had to sneak either Lions or Cats games. No doubt we'll lose to 1 or more of Nth, Swans, Freo and Crows. The Crows game has loss written all over it. Their first win for sure..
If we already had those four wins against the bottom sides we’d be much more comfortable but you’re right, it’s very Melbourne to lose them when there’s more pressure. Essendon have already played all four and won three games by under a goal and one by 14 points. We’ll probably flog three of them like Hawthorn And then lose one in the last round of the season To miss finals.

Hang on, did some of you actually think we might be in the running for finals?

Such was the level of certainty about MFC's chances this year following the 2019 season, that even Heisenberg gave up on the Uncertainty Principle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back