Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't. He lives up in Shepparton where he works and is coach of SFC. Pretty sure Shannon Byrnes was our runner
Cheers. You’re right. I’m sure I saw Ramadan and Damien Yze in the Dees dugout one match.

For me there are players that leave the club and you just don't care .Lyndon was not in that group. I want to wish L.Dunn all the best on his retirement ,to me he will always be a Demon .
Yeah, seems like a great bloke, gave his all to two clubs, shame about the acl. Was never a star, but a great servant. Wish him all the best.

For me there are players that leave the club and you just don't care .Lyndon was not in that group. I want to wish L.Dunn all the best on his retirement ,to me he will always be a Demon .
Not many blokes played good footy in 3 different positions, we ****ed up big time getting rid of him to keep Omac

Not many blokes played good footy in 3 different positions, we f’ed up big time getting rid of him to keep Omac
And yet we were shot down at the time for saying this

Norf just announced that Rhyce Shaw is stepping away from footy for a while.

Our chances of grabbing Ross Lyon are getting slimmer by the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez i'd be pissed if North offered Yze the head coaching role just after he comes back...no idea if he is going for it but AFL website listing potential candidates.
Couldnt see it happening, doubt they go back to the inexperienced well

Geez i'd be pissed if North offered Yze the head coaching role just after he comes back...no idea if he is going for it but AFL website listing potential candidates.
I doubt they would - inside the industry people would know just how ugly the Shaw thing was.

Isn't the whisper that North handled it horribly?
Haven’t heard that, but knowing what I know about the industry most would have had an inkling and you would think they would have raised it in interviews for assistants.

Hore signed for next season , Spargo for 2 more seasons .
Good news, but why is Hore only 1 when Spargo is 2? Hore's a much better player than that midget.

Good news, but why is Hore only 1 when Spargo is 2? Hore's a much better player than that midget.

Probably coz he hasn't proven he can stay fit yet? Two years in the system, missed more than half of them to injury.

Probably coz he hasn't proven he can stay fit yet? Two years in the system, missed more than half of them to injury.
ye fair enough. Spargo is a little runt tho

Haven’t heard that, but knowing what I know about the industry most would have had an inkling and you would think they would have raised it in interviews for assistants.

One of the assistants we’re chasing is interviewing for the nth job apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back