Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any chance someone could summarise this, can't listen to Whately
  • Dees finally have "outside speed and class" and not just a bunch of inside mids who bump heads, which means the opposition coaches will have to think before playing us for the first time in years
  • Dees set up ground better, defend better, and will make Richmond's defenders accountable for the first time in history (last three games: 12, 12, and 15 shots on goal).
  • Goodwin likes saying the word "trust" in press conferences
  • Leppa defines "trust" as not going to hungry jacks often and not picking a radio host as a ruckman (!?)
  • Dees fans pick up the phone and call your Tigers fans and ask what happened in 2017
  • Dees ready to challenge the Tigers!!!
Non-dees stuff really good. Not much Whately talking it's mostly Leppa.

• Dees finally have "outside speed and class" and not just a bunch of inside mids who bump heads, which means the opposition coaches will have to think before playing us for the first time in years
  • Dees set up ground better, defend better, and will make Richmond's defenders accountable for the first time in history (last three games: 12, 12, and 15 shots on goal).
  • Goodwin likes saying the word "trust" in press conferences
  • Leppa defines "trust" as not going to hungry jacks often and not picking a radio host as a ruckman (!?)
  • Dees fans pick up the phone and call your Tigers fans and ask what happened in 2017
  • Dees ready to challenge the Tigers!!!
Non-dees stuff really good. Not much Whately talking it's mostly Leppa.
I thought you made that up until I listened

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got tickets already, undercover seats were gone within two minutes, looking very packed.
Made me think.
What would get a bigger crowd Melbourne vs Richmond Anzac Eve sat night with both teams playing well. Or Melbourne Collingwood queens B-Day Monday arvo big freeze at the G with both teams in form. Both are dees home games.
I'm leaning towards Anzac Eve just cause it's at night.

Got tickets already, undercover seats were gone within two minutes, looking very packed.
Mate I was on at 9:59 and they were gone by the time I got in at 10:02. Madness.

Mate I was on at 9:59 and they were gone by the time I got in at 10:02. Madness.
Crazy, would have to be a 70k crowd (75k won't happen if that's the restriction)
If it gets increased to 100k I'd guess an 80-85k crowd which is unheard of for a Melbourne home game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back