General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There hundreds of clubs across the country that use our 90s demon logo
I know, i don't have a problem with that at all. I'm fine with small and amateur clubs doing it, but when professional sporting clubs with lots of money lack the creativity and blatantly steal, that shits me

I see them as similar but not exact replicas unlike what i think this situation to be. I guess however, nobody is going to see it through my eyes. We are a football that has existed for a century and a bit and currently trying to reinvent itself. When our logo launched as much as i didn't like it at the time i liked that it was unique it was something to call ours and most of all easy to recognise. It's growth on launch got me excited when seeing a guy from UFC wearing a shirt with the logo on it. Yes i'm paranoid, but if i meet one easy fan that chose collingwood's netball team because of their 'look' and then started following their afl team, i will ******* loose it.

Again i'm not saying your point is not valid, it is and i take it on board. However riddle me this, Why does Collingwood one of the most recognizable sports teams in the country, with an easily identifiable logo that has been associated with them since the 90's need a different logo for their netball team.

Because if you ask me, they don't need are damn logo in the first place!

I like Bernie. You've given me a good endorsement to not watch it

I've just given you back about 100 seconds of your life...no need to thank me!

The ad is weird, but this information is GOLD! Bernie is a real estate agent and by total coincidence I am looking to buy something in the next year. The general region covered is right too! Brilliant. Bernie could sell me anything! I'll end up living is some overpriced shithole next to a railway but it totally won't matter because Bernie sold it to me!

The ad is weird, but this information is GOLD! Bernie is a real estate agent and by total coincidence I am looking to buy something in the next year. The general region covered is right too! Brilliant. Bernie could sell me anything! I'll end up living is some overpriced shithole next to a railway but it totally won't matter because Bernie sold it to me!
The possibilities of "What he has to do to get the deal done" are endless!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is the video on the MFC instagram of the scorps singing their themesong and Clarry barely knows a word. Don't bother learning them son!
Most of the boys don't know the words haha they still hold up the sign with the words on it.

Hopefully that was something covered at training during the week.

-Warm Up
-Lanework
-Song practice
I'd rather they practice goal kicking, all week, forever. Some of our efforts have been worse than our singing lol

Any word on the Melk?

I've seen all this footage of the Bombers dopers returning to Essendon, of Ryder rocking up to Port Adelaide at 12am on the day of the suspension being over, Crameri getting a special reunion at the Dogs but nothing on Melksham other than Goodwin saying he'd need a test first.

So where he at? Still in good shape? What did he do in his time off?

Any word on the Melk?

I've seen all this footage of the Bombers dopers returning to Essendon, of Ryder rocking up to Port Adelaide at 12am on the day of the suspension being over, Crameri getting a special reunion at the Dogs but nothing on Melksham other than Goodwin saying he'd need a test first.

Hopefully he wasn't eating all the pies

Any word on the Melk?

No use crying over spilled Melk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back