Girl at centre of nude photo scandal claims to have evidence of AFL players taking party drugs

Remove this Banner Ad

did it to themselves for posing in that regard in the first place...........

Im hoping you're not serious.

How they pose in their own privacy does not deserve to be splashed on the internet for people to ridicule.

They did nothing to deserve that treatment from this psycho brat.

Release the video or stfu ...................

Attention whore to the highest degree. HOPEFULLY AFL players now realised how much trouble she is and stay away from her !!!!!!!!

That said, if she has the footage to back up her story then the AFL need to act upon it and not just sweep it under the rug, which would do as much if not more daage than the little skank is doing to the AFL's image. Oh and when does she turn 18 so she can be put up on defamation chargers if she is spinning shit ??? It must be coming up soon ............

Does she really think a club, or the AFL, or the general public (now that we know she's a lying skank, are going to give her even an inch? Whichever club she tries to 'out' next - I hope they heckin'g destroy her. Leave her in debt with legal fees until she's 95, draw outthe process and leave her in ruins. How many lifes does she need to destroy for her own self promotion?
If she can prove if nobody can do shit so I would stfu until she announces it

Lol at all the afl fans defending drug taking and having sex with a vunerable girl. for shame.

i pray for her damaged soul.

I would love for this to be true but I bet you can't see who the people are in the video.

PS IF TRUE I HOPE IT IS COLLINGWOOD (I think it would be as well)

People like you are the reason why this moron keeps getting air time. You disgust me.

She reminds me of the snivelling little worms at school who told tales to teachers or their parents in order to propagate a sense of personal worth for themselves. Prefects automatically fell into this category, but their were other self-aggrandizing slivers of mediocrity whose mouths gushed forth Niagara falls' worth of information and evidence against their fellow school mates.

This girl can no longer be excused on mental health grounds, and once you start to damage the careers and lives of people with whom you have been happy to hang out, people lose any sense of pity, let alone respect, for you anyway. She is a sad excuse for a person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why should they? Who the **** are you to dictate anothers morality? People like you make me sick
Partly because WC was treated so badly by the AFL forcing them to sack Cousins when a certain Melbourne club has players testing positive and nothing is done about it. The double standards are sick, not me. Wait and see what happens.

Not directly related, but is anyone else getting tired of the West Coast chip on the shoulder syndrome from some of their supporters? Seems like the whole world is conspiring against them if you believe what they're saying.

Haha @ the St Kilda fans so desperately wanting it to be Collingwood. It may well be, but we're still premiers. :thumbsu:

PS IF TRUE I HOPE IT IS COLLINGWOOD (I think it would be as well)
Well from this post it's pretty clear that you don't like Collingwood, and it's just wishful thinking of course.
I have seen it first hand I just have no proof the pricks should go down
Ha ha ha! Look at your post above! Your lying is worse than hers! In one post you say if it's true, you hope it's Collingwood, and then you claim you've seen it. You're a disgrace, and your (lack of) credibility is equally as bad.

I think karma is going to bite her in a huge way when she tries to find employment, like she said she wants to in her interview on 60 Minutes.

We've seen her lie about where she got the photos from and her pregnancy, amongst other things, and her name was mentioned more than once in the story too.

Does anyone think any employer who knows of her past would seriously employ her? Same with potential partners. Who would want to go out with someone who is known to be so vindictive to members of the opposite sex in the past?

It might be all fun and laughs for her now, but I think she's kidding herself if she thinks all this will blow over and disappear totally in a few years time and she can go on and live a normal life.

Not directly related, but is anyone else getting tired of the West Coast chip on the shoulder syndrome from some of their supporters? Seems like the whole world is conspiring against them if you believe what they're saying.
I'm sure you wouldn't be pissed off if the AFL forced Collingwood to sack Swan when players from other teams are doing the exact same thing?
Well from this post it's pretty clear that you don't like Collingwood, and it's just wishful thinking of course.Ha ha ha! Look at your post above! Your lying is worse than hers! In one post you say if it's true, you hope it's Collingwood, and then you claim you've seen it. You're a disgrace, and your (lack of) credibility is equally as bad.
I don't know what she is going to say do I? How do I know what I know is the same as what she is going to say?

Lol.. Guys dw seriously dw about it.. Saints and Pies supporters alike..
Trust me all she was is a 16 year old whore who wants attention..
Dont most ****s like that??
Put it this way at the age of 16 shes already into ****, drugs and clubbing. Nothing new here. Shes just getting exposure were all against.
Our players cant always have it rosy. Therell always be times when negativity in the media gets to a club and its supporters.
The fact shes not even 18 yet says enough.
Eventually shell get whats coming, blow out on ghb one weekend and **** off just the way we want it to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back