NSW Gladys Berejiklian in trouble. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Good article by Carmel Tebbut, former Deputy Premier.

Though personally, I still find it a bit too sympathetic.

Bottom line is that Berejiklian was found to have engaged in serious corrupt conduct. Let’s not lose sight of that.

Good article by Carmel Tebbut, former Deputy Premier.

Though personally, I still find it a bit too sympathetic.

Bottom line is that Berejiklian was found to have engaged in serious corrupt conduct. Let’s not lose sight of that.

Funnelling public money for personal gain, ie pork barrelling to keep your seat in Parliament was the modus operandi for the Liberal Party over the past ten years and they barely tried to hide it, if you don't vote for us you won't get it all was barely unsaid during election campaigns. Dutton can't admit Gladys is corrupt because in a sense that would mean they all are.

Funnelling public money for personal gain, ie pork barrelling to keep your seat in Parliament was the modus operandi for the Liberal Party over the past ten years and they barely tried to hide it, if you don't vote for us you won't get it all was barely unsaid during election campaigns. Dutton can't admit Gladys is corrupt because in a sense that would mean they all are.
Maybe it was just me, but I thought accountability, transparency and trust was a HUGE part of the federal election result last year.

I feel like Berejiklian and Dutton simply haven’t sniffed the wind.

Maybe it was just me, but I thought accountability, transparency and trust was a HUGE part of the federal election result last year.

I feel like Berejiklian and Dutton simply haven’t sniffed the wind.

Australians are nothing but predictable when it comes to voting…

Many got sucked in to the Teal media blitz which targeted the libs, even they couldn’t fund a counter offensive…

Then there’s the swinging voter who believes in ‘change for changes sake’, simply put, the lines have been in to long and we need labor to give us money and tax cuts…

Now the reality of the situation is starting to bite as the Government have a huuuuge surplus, thanks to the libs, but they can’t spend 1 cent because inflation and rates will climb…

If QLD and VIC don’t get control of the youth crime, the core voters will turn…

If the ‘NO’ vote gets up and the libs push forward a leader that is pleasant and likable, the vote will swing again…

I remember my old man’s words before the last election, ‘it’s a poison chalice this election, inflation will see to that’…

Those 3 points of yours are so true but then reality kicks in!

Fix the laws and the police.
Fix the hospitals and staff.
Fix the schools and teachers.

All 3 are what labor promised and campaigned on and yet they can’t even get that right with all the surplus in the world…

Same same if you ask me!

Can't believe the positive followers she has in Parliament and in the Public

Crazy world we live LOL

Love it how old mate made sure she confirmed that he is the boss LOL, what a gimp

Can't believe the positive followers she has in Parliament and in the Public

Crazy world we live LOL

Love it how old mate made sure she confirmed that he is the boss LOL, what a gimp

It basically all stems from the time when they were really trying to drill down on Andrews handling of the pandemic and they raised Gladys to be some sort of saint about how she did it as a comparison. They've spent so much time and energy building her up that they can't let it go.

It basically all stems from the time when they were really trying to drill down on Andrews handling of the pandemic and they raised Gladys to be some sort of saint about how she did it as a comparison. They've spent so much time and energy building her up that they can't let it go.
And lets be honest - they don't have many heroes left.

I am not sure who they are going to wheel out when Honest John falls over.

yep! also they've supported her to the hilt all the way. there was no turning back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One rule for Gladys, another rule for everyone else.

Who does she think she was: PONSW?

'Five key reasons why Berejiklian thought the ICAC should back off'

July 8, 2023 — 5.30am'
These are the key arguments the watchdog rejected in making its findings.

'1. Code of conduct did not apply to premier

One prong of Berejiklian’s pre-emptive strike against the ICAC’s potential findings was a submission that key parts of the ministerial code of conduct did not apply to her as premier. This would have narrowed the range of corruption findings that could be made against her

Berejiklian submitted that conflict of interest provisions in the code could not apply to the premier because they were phrased as prohibiting a minister from knowingly concealing a conflict from the premier or taking certain steps without the written approval of the premier.

The watchdog rejected this analysis and said it would be “a mockery” if the code did not apply to the premier, who is a minister and the state’s most senior public official. She was required to disclose conflicts to the cabinet, it said.
...'

Yet the irony is, before Dan completely ****ed up and Gladys did what any sane premier would do in response, it was the Cult of Dan who loved Gladys as they thought she and Dan were together taking it to ScoMo at National Cabinet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back