Goldsack to get the job on Buddy

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL Channel 10 @ 3PM on saturday? Damn I live in Shanghai and I get to watch it before you guys do thats ridiculous.

I'll be watching at 12:30PM Saturday afternoon which equates to 2:30PM Melbourne time......which means I watch the game live in Shanghai and you watch it delayed in melbourne....?

Does that strike anybody as ridiculous?

LOL Channel 10 @ 3PM on saturday? Damn I live in Shanghai and I get to watch it before you guys do thats ridiculous.

I'll be watching at 12:30PM Saturday afternoon which equates to 2:30PM Melbourne time......which means I watch the game live in Shanghai and you watch it delayed in melbourne....?

Does that strike anybody as ridiculous?

Did you expect anything less than ridiculous when it comes to the way the TV networks run the footy? When the game is in Melbourne it is 99.99 percent of the time delayed to Melbourne televisions.

AAAANNNNNDDDDD...... Because the Lions are playing at the same time..... Guess what game is going to be on TV here....???? :eek: & no, it isn't Collingwood.... :thumbsdown::cool::mad:

I think I might have to go a take over someone's house who has Austar & watch it there.... or just listen to it.... :cool:

will be at the ground. M57 row P olympic stand:thumbsu:

looking forward to it, should be an epic battle hope the hawks players are as confident as all the hawthorn supporters ive spoken to this week.

Apparntly hawthorn are a 10 gola better side than us:rolleyes:, if their players think that we will give them the reality check carlton gave us.

Though i am expectinbg a ripper game and tight enough that i may have a a heart attck rofl.

Hawthorn are soft. All that's required is a bit of hard tackling.

:rolleyes: Check the tackling statistics. We are far from soft, we can hand it out and take it. I really hate when fans base old misconceptions about a side because the reality is they havent watched a game of them this year. 6-0 Against tough contested teams like Brisbane and Adelaide is enough to show we are far from soft.

:rolleyes: Check the tackling statistics. We are far from soft, we can hand it out and take it. I really hate when fans base old misconceptions about a side because the reality is they havent watched a game of them this year. 6-0 Against tough contested teams like Brisbane and Adelaide is enough to show we are far from soft.

Agreed, Hawks are far from soft. Silly comment. If anything your midfield will be roughing ours up, because you lack the highly polished outside midfielders, but have a surplus of tough insiders.

AAAANNNNNDDDDD...... Because the Lions are playing at the same time..... Guess what game is going to be on TV here....???? :eek: & no, it isn't Collingwood.... :thumbsdown::cool::mad:

I think I might have to go a take over someone's house who has Austar & watch it there.... or just listen to it.... :cool:

MG13, you may have to start a paper round to pay for Austar :p and watch every game for the year

99% of Pies supporters wouldn't think the Hawks were soft. They're not.

Ty could do a good job on Buddy, keep him scoreless, but I recon Brown is the man for that job, he did a great job on Pavlich against Fremantle and Brown from Lions. Talented young man.

MG13, you may have to start a paper round to pay for Austar :p and watch every game for the year

Then, I'll have to be delivering papers to pay for Austar while the Pies are playing so I wont be watching it anyway.... :cool:

I wish we could just get the sports channels, that would be the only thing we want or need! :rolleyes:

Ty could do a good job on Buddy, keep him scoreless, but I recon Brown is the man for that job, he did a great job on Pavlich against Fremantle and Brown from Lions. Talented young man.

Have to agree that Browny should get first crack. Has the speed, height and more than enough strength to go with him. Buddy would beat him on agility but I'd rather lose on agility compared to the other 3.

Agreed, Hawks are far from soft. Silly comment. If anything your midfield will be roughing ours up, because you lack the highly polished outside midfielders, but have a surplus of tough insiders.

Yeah definatly, our best outside mids are Crawf and Bateman, and their disposal by foot let them down (even though Chance has been good this season). This game is going to be extremely tight and will be one of the games of the year! I wish I could say I am looking forward to it, but I am not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah definatly, our best outside mids are Crawf and Bateman, and their disposal by foot let them down (even though Chance has been good this season). This game is going to be extremely tight and will be one of the games of the year! I wish I could say I am looking forward to it, but I am not.

Oh I am... even though I'm expecting to lose, I think it'll be a great game. I always look forward to games as the underdog though... and hate games where we're favourites... so I can see where you're coming from.

Oh I am... even though I'm expecting to lose, I think it'll be a great game. I always look forward to games as the underdog though... and hate games where we're favourites... so I can see where you're coming from.

Yeah were not use to being the favourites, I have tipped against the hawks 4 out of 6, and tipped your lot this weekend. So I guess its easy to say I am not the most confident person when it comes to Hawks being favourite as I think we perform better with our back against the wall.

Yeah were not use to being the favourites, I have tipped against the hawks 4 out of 6, and tipped your lot this weekend. So I guess its easy to say I am not the most confident person when it comes to Hawks being favourite as I think we perform better with our back against the wall.

You cant be doing to well in your footy tips then Roughie :p.

In regard to hawks games this year, im 6 from 6 baby. I am confident each week the boys can do the job. No doubt this will be a tough match, and will come down to the wire.

Hawks by 5 points (Buddy to kick a goal after the siren ;))

Nathan Brown will play on buddy... Mick has faith in the kid and will give him a shot at him first
yeah that is what i was thinking as well. Brown has the attributes to do it

the carlton game makes no differnce here fevola is a differnt player to franklin and every full forward before or since has been givn brown

i'd say o'brien
have inside word that harry the wizard went to the hawthorn game with mick on sunday
could mean franklin
could mean mick enjoys harrys company!
or it could mean nothing

It could mean that you are making a useless opinion. Yet, probably they were up to something, watching Franklin play.

Dew will have to be 100% without any doubt to come back in the side, so there is more of a chance he wont play then will.

Goldsack is a good match up, he is a good defender. He has the pace and agility to match it with Buddy. Buddy couldnt stick his overhead marks on the weekend, but it was more of the case of getting caught under the football then hitting the ball at full tilt at the pinacle of his lead. Buddy is as good as the disposal too him, if we can keep it out in front he should be fine, but its easier said then done.

I would worry about the ever improving Williams who shouldve walked away with 5 goals, and Jarryd Roughead who are proving they will step up if Buddy is shut down.

I warned you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back