Socceroos (Graham Arnold and) The Socceroos Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Really ?? Weve been dining out on the fact we won it for nearly 4 years. Any time you win a trophy for your country it's a big deal.

They treated Ange like garbage because he liked to challenge authority and his ego was larger than his stomach.

Come on it’s rarely mentioned, Aussie soccer fans are euro snobs.

Also I’ve never heard Moody’s name mentioned so much by commentators so much now he’s unavailable.

Most important Socceroo? If so he’s massively taken for granted by the pundits

My guess is they’ll agree with huddersfield to limit his time on the ground if they get him. PCL is not a nothing injury by the way
Managed incorrectly there could be long term unavailability. And as I said, managers job aside, aussies don’t rate the Asia cup that highly

Also I’ve never heard Moody’s name mentioned so much by commentators so much now he’s unavailable.

My guess is they’ll agree with huddersfield to limit his time on the ground if they get him. PCL is not a nothing injury by the way
Managed incorrectly there could be long term unavailability. And as I said, managers job aside, aussies don’t rate the Asia cup that highly
Only the first sentence of that is true.

Aaron Mooy is mentioned on free to air TV literally every week when he is playing for Huddersfield. All the commentators I've ever heard in the last few years point to Mooy being the man to pull the strings in the midfield, not sure anyone would argue he's often referred to as our most important.
The Asian cup is considered extremely important by Australian fans, well at least the ones I know. Look at the numbers who turned out to watch it.

I mean I guess it depends what circles, I know a lot of a-league fans and the asian cup is brought up a lot, a few of the eurosnobs are aware it happened but couldnt name all the players, bastards the lot of them!

Leckie potentially out now. Why do all our best players keep getting injured... terribly unlucky

If hes out too we may as well not worry about it.

I read that Milligan, Boyle can't play next Saturday for hibs but rogic can play earlier in the day. they should be allowed to play, we benefit greatly from our players playing in scotland, should be reasonable with the Scottish clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The salt from Celtic fans on Twitter is hilarious. Acting like anyone outside of Glasgow actually gives a s**t about their Derby.
Plenty of Celtic fans around the world

Hes probably one of our most in form players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back