Grand Final Tickets and checking

Remove this Banner Ad

droughtbuster

Draftee
Sep 22, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi Guys

In a great position to get tickets (go the pies) from a mate with AFL gold membership.

Question for anyone with afl membership... Do they ever check for your card or ID when you attend the game?

Or should I take the chance. Don't want to take any risks. Thanks

Hi Guys

In a great position to get tickets (go the pies) from a mate with AFL gold membership.

Question for anyone with afl membership... Do they ever check for your card or ID when you attend the game?

Yes they can check (if your unlucky) and the gold member can lose membership for a year.

I'm an AFL member.
I go nearly every week. I was there last night.
My card has never been checked.

By the way. I'm silver so am not automatically allocated a seat. If anyone's selling....
:)

:moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this information is a bit old now (as it's coming from Friday night), but I wasn't particularly in a great mood to post yesterday considering Richmond's loss.

On my way in via. Gate 7 on Friday night at about 7:20pm I actually saw an MCG staff member (in an orange jacket) take two people out of the line to verify that they were AFL Members after they were unable to present AFL member cards. So I can confirm that they've definitely been checking recently and are prepared to actually fully question people rather than just the casual 'show me your card' type deal.

I know this information is a bit old now (as it's coming from Friday night), but I wasn't particularly in a great mood to post yesterday considering Richmond's loss.

On my way in via. Gate 7 on Friday night at about 7:20pm I actually saw an MCG staff member (in an orange jacket) take two people out of the line to verify that they were AFL Members after they were unable to present AFL member cards. So I can confirm that they've definitely been checking recently and are prepared to actually fully question people rather than just the casual 'show me your card' type deal.
Good.

Hope it happens more this week

Always have to be smart about it, I’ve been an afl member for 22 years. If you’re using someone else’s membership to get tickets, enter at a really busy time and don’t go through a turnstile if you see someone checking. Then if you are caught, talk we’ll and confident.

Gillon and the other parasites at AFL should be made to buy tickets and sit in the outer

Hi Guys

You would have 1% chance of getting caught at worst, probably a lot less if you are alert to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back