Green Machine Vs The Man Mundine

Remove this Banner Ad

Its over. Both players finish standing.

Mundine will win on points. Damn. :(
119 to 109 on points kostya and clinton believe.

Well done Mundine.... talks the talk, but walked the walk. :eek:

6 years has come to this, here, now.

mundine.jpg

He will go nuts in the media, unless he takes it with dignity and moves on......

Very unlikely....

The man!!!

Wait for the rematch as some one said very soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's my boy, dominated the bum. I'll take someone with skills and speed over some second rate who wants to tell me what is and isn't australian.

Danny green:

"first of all, thanks to all for coming out. to anthony mundine, a lot been said din the past. he fought abetter fight tonight. beat me fair and square. had no excuses tonight. i trained hard. just better than me tonight".

"I was beaten on the night by a better man tonight".

jackson_rules said:
the man is a legend, he deserves respect. if a fool like you cant acknowledge that then your the effing scum

Mundine is one of the least likely people in the world deserving of anyone's respect.

He may be able to fight, but he's a poor excuse for a human being. Respect is a two-way street and as someone said, Mundine respects no one. He deserves the disrespect he gets.

jackson_rules said:
the man is a legend, he deserves respect. if a fool like you cant acknowledge that then your the effing scum

:D:D:D:D off. Respect is earned in my book.

As a person, the way he conducts himself and behaves. Couldn't get much lower on the food chain if he tried.

And a legend - Kostya & his peers are legends. When Mundine has achieved as much as this bloke, and can get his act together outside of the ring - then you can start bandying about words such as legend and respect.

This is like Collingwood winning a grand final, it just feels wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back