Green v Jones Jnr

Remove this Banner Ad

main event up next

I'm on a laptop so my video of this stream is pretty bad, but at least the audio is good.

I wasn't going to pay 50 bucks to watch one guy I dont like (Green) and another one past his prime (Jones Jr).

Should be entertaining though.:)

justin.tv give that site a look at, there might be a stream on there. I'll have a look for one once the fight has started because that is when they usually start working.

Green will need to work in close to have any chance it want go the distance if it does Green want win simple Jones will land more punches

Jones Jr would have the fastest hands in Boxing in his prime his 8 10 combination's are bloody amazing Green will try & Knock him out but i cant see it happening he struggled V Mundine & Mundine isn't any where near the class of Jones Jr

Surely there's someone in America streaming the fight?

Fight isn't being shown live in America. There are only a few people who stream some foxsports, however, none of them buy main event for boxing. You probably would've needed people to donate to one of them a few days ago to cover their costs and do it that way.

Green will need to work in close to have any chance it want go the distance if it does Green want win simple Jones will land more punches

Jones Jr would have the fastest hands in Boxing in his prime his 8 10 combination's are bloody amazing Green will try & Knock him out but i cant see it happening he struggled V Mundine & Mundine isn't any where near the class of Jones Jr
Danny Green has a good chance to win this fight, if he stays in close and uses his left jab and punch to his advantage i can see Green knocking him out. Danny is arguebly at his fittest and in better shape then he was going into the Mundine fight.

Will be a good fight hopefully

justin.tv give that site a look at, there might be a stream on there. I'll have a look for one once the fight has started because that is when they usually start working.

forget it, re-read mattys123 post above and follow.
i'm on laptop too, quality of picture is beginning to break up but audio is good, when the hosts aren't talking over it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

forget it, re-read mattys123 post above and follow.
i'm on laptop too, quality of picture is beginning to break up but audio is good, when the hosts aren't talking over it!
Nah i'm watching it live on foxtel, but i will try to look for a good stream.

Stop dragging this s**t out already. At least we dont have to see anymore useless interviews with former rugby players in attendance though, they were terrible.

Yep. Almost as much as I hate this lady streaming it's voice. Props to her though, could not be arsed going to the pub tonight.
Be great if she didn't sing

This is gonna be scary ugly. Roy could finish him in 10 seconds but will TKO him in 5 or 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back