Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic.

Wats that

a silent fanless i5 mini pc that i install linux on, the seamlessly streams all the media across the network and with VLC playe streams just about anything, also use the browser for catchup tv.

also has a SPDIF optical out the connects directly to the 5.1 receiver.

and if it ever gets out of date you just install a later build and she is current again.

and fully controlled from the couch with this

a silent fanless i5 mini pc that i install linux on, the seamlessly streams all the media across the network and with VLC playe streams just about anything, also use the browser for catchup tv.

also has a SPDIF optical out the connects directly to the 5.1 receiver.

and if it ever gets out of date you just install a later build and she is current again.

and fully controlled from the couch with this

Can I park in your Driveway and watch what you are watching inside?

Is it secure?

kids all pulled out of school and the kid next door has rediscovered his enthusiasm for basketball and his drumkit, at this rate the wife may have to hide the key to the gunsafe.
92a6a54eff434740802a44596951f5cc.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Perth got a Costco... eventually

From what I’ve seen, is a fecking miracle more cases in Perth haven’t happened

Honest to god people, we need some fecking rules in shopping centres as we cannot trust people to keep some sort of order

So Perth got a Costco... eventually

From what I’ve seen, is a fecking miracle more cases in Perth haven’t happened

Honest to god people, we need some fecking rules in shopping centres as we cannot trust people to keep some sort of order
Costco goes on the same list as Ikea - DON'T EVER GO THERE.

Boredom buster.

Tell me something that happened in your life in the following 0 years-

2000 - went to all 3 of NMFC finals in September. Spirit Breaking.

1990 - went to VFL Park to watch Horse break 100 goals for the season. Heart Breaking.

1980 - older brother came into possession of his first Kookaburra. Nose Breaking.

Boredom buster.

Tell me something that happened in your life in the following 0 years-

2000 Got married

1990 Started Uni

1980 Started basketball

1980 Changed school

1990 Fought the Kamarian Army

2000 Started on Waterloo Bridge

ikea has directional arrows on the ground at least
That helps - but Costco is a fantastic marketing exercise as nothing much is cheap! Joined when they opened near us but did not renew. Just an exercise in making people believe they are cheap - check their prices - generally they are not.

That helps - but Costco is a fantastic marketing exercise as nothing much is cheap! Joined when they opened near us but did not renew. Just an exercise in making people believe they are cheap - check their prices - generally they are not.

Gokangas, preaching to the choir, tried to tell missus without success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back