Last few aliexpress items
Specific electronic BTS6143D triacs for mates trailer module for his van,
Rancilio compatable espresso portafilters,
Power over ethernet adapters.
Tv monitor wall bracket,
Ibc outlet to bsp adapter,
Airbag and abs resetting tool and
Some 25mm camlock fittings
Do they accept paypal or did you pay by other means? I have to work out which method I'd need to pay for the stuff.

The first item I'll buy is a TShirt (I can't go wrong with that) with "Schecter Guitar Research" for my son. He is fussy though, but I can't go wrong with that.

I have a bit of raking to do in the back yard. This is the less leafy part. There's a huge oak tree to the left that seems to always have more leaves on the lawn than on it's branches...
Screenshot_2024-05-16-14-58-13-70_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
Actually, I modified my Ryobi garden vac to spray the chopped up leaves straight back into the garden. No bloody raking for me!!!

Do they accept paypal or did you pay by other means? I have to work out which method I'd need to pay for the stuff.

The first item I'll buy is a TShirt (I can't go wrong with that) with "Schecter Guitar Research" for my son. He is fussy though, but I can't go wrong with that.
T shirts are really small from Ali Express.

T shirts are really small from Ali Express.
I figured that would be the case. My wife's sister used to live in China and we've bought stuff from shops and markets. We even bought tshirts that came in tin cans like baked beans. One was pretty funny, it had "Eat Me" in big letters on the front. Jason was only about 5 at the time. Obviously the shirt was too small for me.

Anyway, Ali express takes PayPal so I'm about to shop like a millionaire as they say. Well, a thousandaire anyway.

Damn. I went to order that tshirt but it is not available. It might have been the last one left and who knows what size it was - I never got to that part of the page.

Anyway, that was going to be a test purchase. I am after some other stuff so pot-luck, it might be OK and it might be safe from a security standpoint. Who knows. I'll take a risk What could possibly go wrong?

I found this 17 string bass on Ali Express. Talk me out of it...
View attachment 1992930
You know you need it.

If it's good enough for ZZ Top it's good enough for you!

Last edited:
My first Ali Express item arrived today. Just a cheap notched guitar neck ruler and fret level checker. I'm kind of unsure how many guitars are currently in this house but at some point I expect to be checking necks and adjusting truss rods etc. so for $11 I can't complain.

Hang on. This is the grumpy thread.

Tax was a dollar so it was actually $12. DAMN!!!!

My first Ali Express item arrived today. Just a cheap notched guitar neck ruler and fret level checker. I'm kind of unsure how many guitars are currently in this house but at some point I expect to be checking necks and adjusting truss rods etc. so for $11 I can't complain.

Hang on. This is the grumpy thread.

Tax was a dollar so it was actually $12. DAMN!!!!
Shipment 2 came yesterday. Some pickguards and other internals. They look fantastic, 3 ply and nice pearly / tortoise shell finishes. Pots feel smooth. Knobs aren't that thin brittle plastic. Just need a couple more items and then the Seymour Duncan invader goes into one Strat, p90s in another and a set of hot rails into a third. Planning on some complex wiring with split coils and phase switching etc. so still some scope for grumpiness.

Honestly, the evening news would be over in 5 mins of of wasnt for beatups like a coach swore, people reckoning bad behaved kids deserve a whack on the ass and people are smoking chopchop because durries are to exxy.

Fmd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stick to the readers digest sweepstakes.
That is a lot of hands of Texas Hold'em, i started many moons a go with $1000 at the $5/10 dollar tables, i now play at the $10 million ones, there is an endless lineup of absolute dud players with a few decent ones here and there, and it aint really hard work, my first goal was to make a million, and it fills in a bit of spare time

That is a lot of hands of Texas Hold'em, i started many moons a go with $1000 at the $5/10 dollar tables, i now play at the $10 million ones, there is an endless lineup of absolute dud players with a few decent ones here and there, and it aint really hard work, my first goal was to make a million, and it fills in a bit of spare time
We look after our grandkids a couple of days a week & usually play board games with them
This week the older 1 wanted to play cards but I didn’t know the game she wanted to play so she taught me how to play
It was Texas Holdem
She is 9 years old 😱😱😱

Shipment 2 came yesterday. Some pickguards and other internals. They look fantastic, 3 ply and nice pearly / tortoise shell finishes. Pots feel smooth. Knobs aren't that thin brittle plastic. Just need a couple more items and then the Seymour Duncan invader goes into one Strat, p90s in another and a set of hot rails into a third. Planning on some complex wiring with split coils and phase switching etc. so still some scope for grumpiness.
I’ve been checking out aluminium pickguards on AE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back