Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holidays??? Far out you must have a 9-5 CBD based position.

I haven't had a break longer than 3 weeks since 1991 so it's been a long time coming. Of course some f***ing A/C would've been nice though FFS.

Doing the newspaper quiz with Mrs see see and one of the questions was "who invaded Spain in 711?" Of course, I replied "the MOOPS". She didn't get it. I then explained that it was from the Bubble Boy episode of Seinfeld, to which she replied "Never did like that show, not funny."

How did I not know this before we got married?

Doing the newspaper quiz with Mrs see see and one of the questions was "who invaded Spain in 711?" Of course, I replied "the MOOPS". She didn't get it. I then explained that it was from the Bubble Boy episode of Seinfeld, to which she replied "Never did like that show, not funny."

I would have thought that her man hands would have been enough of a signal.

I have the full box set on DVD for when you need to start the re-education program.

Grounds for divorce

Have you seen her dance ? ? ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I presume she passed the light change test on your first date way back when?

oLCln4W.gif

See see should build his wife a sauna then tell her "It's like a sauna in here".

I bet see see wears a Puffy Jacket to North games in winter....and claims cold water for shrinkage when Mrs See see sees the tackle...

Smart lady your missus.

(BTW How's your young fella going?)

Happy New Year you lot.

This year looks like being ****ed already so i hope the footy gives me something to smile about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back