Prediction Guess the crowd number NMFC vs GCFC

Remove this Banner Ad

GC vs ESS Etihad 2016: 16,622

GC vs COLL Etihad 2016: 17,644

GWS vs ESS Etihad 2016: 14,463

GWS vs MELB MCG 2015: 8,974

GWS vs WB Etihad 2015: 16,395

GWS vs CARL Etihad 2015: 16,676
I don't care what Scum Dogs , Scumwood , Red and Black Drug Cheats or Red and Blue Draft Cheats get to there Home games my only thing is what my club get to there Home games so to all North supporters Come in numbers and support the club

I don't care what Scum Dogs , Scumwood , Red and Black Drug Cheats or Red and Blue Draft Cheats get to there Home games my only thing is what my club get to there Home games so to all North supporters Come in numbers and support the club
What joke of a crowd yesterday with a team beating the top side the week before playing the strongest interstate Victorian membership to get only 21k+ is a joke shame on you members get the games and support your club

2016 - 3:20pm North vs Saints ~27k
2015 - 3:20pm Carlton vs Brisbane ~20k
2014 - no game at Etihad
2013 - St Kilda vs Carlton ~34k
2012 - North vs Bullflogs ~21k

the crowd from the weekend would have been about what we would have expected.

What joke of a crowd yesterday with a team beating the top side the week before playing the strongest interstate Victorian membership to get only 21k+ is a joke shame on you members get the games and support your club

Richmond have 68,000 members and many more supporters yet even they could only draw 31,000 to their Mother's Day game. It's been that way for all clubs for as long as I can recall.

Sunday 4:40, don't be a flog mate it's a s*** time. Good on you if you went, don't be a hero though.
No hero mate just a true supporter will go to all north games in Victoria plus the occasional interstate if supporters don't want to support us fine go and support another team

No hero mate just a true supporter will go to all north games in Victoria plus the occasional interstate if supporters don't want to support us fine go and support another team

21000/38128=55%
31000/68000=45%

Thats a more Apples to Apples comparison between our turnout and Richmond.

I was almost 9,000km away on holiday. That's why I wasn't there, but otherwise I would have been! Was it cold in Melbourne? Maybe those people would rather watch on Foxtel or listen to radio in their warm homes instead of at chilly Etihad?

I think ppl are staying away becouse we have become a very boring side to watch, I can't remember being so bored at north games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back