Competitions Guess Sunday's Horridness Crowd Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't been this year due to other commitments. however planning to go tomorrow but can't get the bar code via my NMFC app.
What is the trick? When I go into it, I get the fixture, "TV and Streaming" and News. Where is the button that allows me to download the bar code.

Haven't been this year due to other commitments. however planning to go tomorrow but can't get the bar code via my NMFC app.
What is the trick? When I go into it, I get the fixture, "TV and Streaming" and News. Where is the button that allows me to download the bar code.

Make sure you are signed in to the app, then you’ll get an “access my member card” banner on the Home Screen and a “my card” tab along the bottom, tickets will be there

Word from 'inside the AFL' is that their polling is showing a strong resistance to online ticketing and next year may see the return of the traditional membership card to swipe and enter.

Word from 'inside the AFL' is that their polling is showing a strong resistance to online ticketing and next year may see the return of the traditional membership card to swipe and enter.
Common sense for oldies like me :). In part, the current system has had a deterrent effect on me particularly as I have Kayo. If I'm tied up at game time I can watch it on replay. Their push for TV is going to impact game attendances.

Common sense for oldies like me :). In part, the current system has had a deterrent effect on me particularly as I have Kayo. If I'm tied up at game time I can watch it on replay. Their push for TV is going to impact game attendances.
Not just us oldies mate. The ticketing system is dreadful. It was the major problem according to polling. Add to that covid created a whole new generation of people who developed a way to enjoy the footy at one, then you have an issue.

Thanks KR, I'm 76, barracked for North since 1956 :), and not great with technology. I have the NMFC app on my phone but how do I sign into it?

No worries at all mate, I’d start with the “more” tab on the bottom right of the app, then go in the tickets/membership/or anything that reads like that and look for a sign-in function.

I’m currently signed in and can’t find a “sign out” option to help you with this part.

No worries at all mate, I’d start with the “more” tab on the bottom right of the app, then go in the tickets/membership/or anything that reads like that and look for a sign-in function.

I’m currently signed in and can’t find a “sign out” option to help you with this part.
Thanks KR. I went through all the options on the more tab and couldn't find anything vaguely related to tickets/membership. I'll contact the Club on Tuesday and seek help. Irrespective as to the level of help, I email Sonya, who I have met once and let her know that this will be a factor in our low crowds, particularly among long term members. I've been a continuous member for 35 years and got my first membership in the mid-late 1950s. I gladly donated my membership fee in 2020. Pissing off long term customers is not good business particularly when the product is s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Open the NMFC app. Click on the banner which reads ‘access my member card’.l (see photo above) You should find your tkts in there. Good luck

Open the NMFC app. Click on the banner which reads ‘access my member card’.l (see photo above) You should find your tkts in there. Good luck
Thanks Nylex. I deleted the NMFC app and reloaded it. It appears that I had a different app. With this one I have GA38, GA7 Seat 6. Will be their in full voice.

I hope to see as many supporters tomorrow in there seats as the game starts and also in an Indian file straight line at the social club for the Free Pie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back