Competitions Guess Sunday's Horridness Crowd Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Fastest fingers wins.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

I am coming over from Perth with my 2 bros and one of their mates. Going to Ess v Carlton Friday night as one bro goes for Ess and the other Carlton.
Then we are going to our game on Sunday so you can add 4 to the attendance

Make sure you’re appropriately attired nicko. It’s been bloody freezing!

IMG_3863.JPG

Reckon it will be sub 10k.

and that we will win.

and it won't matter because they will kick us about crowd sizes.

but if we do win, I will be there belting out the song.

Has a different feel to last year doesn’t it.

Last year despite the heavy losses, there was still an overwhelming feeling of excitement, and optimism. Supporters would show up despite expecting a big loss, excited to see what the kids were going to do.

I do feel a lot of that has gone. What I put it down to is a number of things:

• Above all else, our young players going backwards
  • The plan/system/effort meaning we regularly have quarters and halves where we do not throw a punch
  • The predictability of the plan/system/effort, meaning it’s over before the first bounce
  • Lack of accountability meaning that both players and coaches make the same mistakes every week
  • The PR spin that everything is fine, when it clearly isn’t

Nobles run with “the members have been great and understanding of the path we are on” a few times this year. I can only speak for myself, and although I am very supportive (both in memberships and attendances), I think the club will get a smack from its members this week with a very small turn out.

I suppose the question I’m grappling at the moment is, can you really blame them?

I'm ok with this. Won't be opposition campaigners in the Social Club taking up spots in beer queue, likely a short wait for a roast sandwich, on field a couple of kids down on confidence are due for a good one.

See you there.
Plus free pies.
Also, there’s likely to be more room to dance like these hipsters if you are so inclined

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would be the best tickets to buy for the game for any experienced attendees on here?

Just get GA tickets and sit wherever you like on level 1. You’ll have to fork out if you want level 2 tickets but that’s up to you.

What would be the best tickets to buy for the game for any experienced attendees on here?
Level 2 wing.

It's by far the best viewing experience in Marvel Stadium.

Decided this was the week to take my 3 year old daughter to the footy for the first time ever. Small crowd means it won't be too overwhelming for her.

Ended up paying $35 for a guest pass so she can sit with me in the premiership club. :)

Decided this was the week to take my 3 year old daughter to the footy for the first time ever. Small crowd means it won't be too overwhelming for her.

Ended up paying $35 for a guest pass so she can sit with me in the premiership club. :)
I thought we got 4 free guest passes!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back