Competitions Guess Sunday's Horridness Crowd Number

Remove this Banner Ad

11,111 with our ten confirmed attendees among the madding throng. My youngest bro is home from NY with his family for a couple of weeks and months ago he said he couldn’t wait to see us live for a change. I’m sure he’ll still be sort of keen but I’ll likely have to kidnap his American wife and kids at gun point to ensure they come with us.

I hope LMac plays a blinder and the rest give it their all. Ya never know when that next win could be but by crikey I wouldn’t want to miss it whenever it happens.

I don't mind at all if it's a record low crowd. The club needs to take a look at itself
I agree; us Nmfc members and fans are treated like ca$h cow$

licking bbc GIF by Top Gear

I'm ok with this. Won't be opposition campaigners in the Social Club taking up spots in beer queue, likely a short wait for a roast sandwich, on field a couple of kids down on confidence are due for a good one.

See you there.

That is not accurate
Well that’s a first 😂

And I must have misunderstood the question .
Am I still in the hunt to win the prize ? Also as I am acurate are we including those selling the pies , records etc ?
I think we should and then players as well ?
Coaching staff/ management of course we are -3 in that department currently .
I will use my trusty abacus….

9011 will be the acurate figure .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that’s a first 😂

And I must have misunderstood the question .
Am I still in the hunt to win the prize ? Also as I am acurate are we including those selling the pies , records etc ?
I think we should and then players as well ?
Coaching staff/ management of course we are -3 in that department currently .
I will use my trusty abacus….

9011 will be the acurate figure .

Get busy on Tinder, Old Boy and arrange to meet inside Marvel at 4pm. Should add significantly to the crowd numbers.

I am coming over from Perth with my 2 bros and one of their mates. Going to Ess v Carlton Friday night as one bro goes for Ess and the other Carlton.
Then we are going to our game on Sunday so you can add 4 to the attendance
You still speak with your bros??

The fewer, the better. Means less know-it-all nuffies taking cheap shots, although that seems to be online mostly.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but I often get guest passes show up on my app. I am going to book them all and come in and out of the ground a couple of times. So should be 3-4 phantoms coming with me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Never get them ☹

Remove this Banner Ad

Back