Competitions Guess Sunday's Horridness Crowd Number

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s weird how the last loss stings so bad on the day. Everything is s**t. We will never win another game. Club will fold.

Then by the following weekend…

We’ll get 20k to this one. And we’ll win. This will be the moment we turn it around. We’re due. This feels different this week.

Rinse repeat.

Anyway because it’s Thursday I’ll say 15k but by Sunday I’ll be peaking for a 20k crowd. And I’ll totally be convinced that we will win.

…yeh maybe last October when you took the money out of my account and then took all this time for my sticker and faux membership card to arrive in the mail TODAY! Piss off.

Only Fools And Horses Today GIF

Decided this was the week to take my 3 year old daughter to the footy for the first time ever. Small crowd means it won't be too overwhelming for her.

Ended up paying $35 for a guest pass so she can sit with me in the premiership club. :)
Good luck. If you make it to half time you’ve done well. Chips and lollies help keep them interested

Decided this was the week to take my 3 year old daughter to the footy for the first time ever. Small crowd means it won't be too overwhelming for her.

Ended up paying $35 for a guest pass so she can sit with me in the premiership club. :)
Let’s get this right you have to fork out $35 for your 3 year old daughter that’s disgraceful.
The club should allow her to sit with you for Free it be a bit different if she was 13 years old then you fork out $35.
Maybe the club needs the $$$ to pay for free pies on Sunday.

had you already used your guest passes. dont we get 4 free guest passes to premiership club?

Hoping for 13k but due to poor form , our inability to produce a watchable game style & people being away for the long weekend I’ll guess 7,955 .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s get this right you have to fork out $35 for your 3 year old daughter that’s disgraceful.
The club should allow her to sit with you for Free it be a bit different if she was 13 years old then you fork out $35.
Maybe the club needs the $$$ to pay for free pies on Sunday.
I'm fairly certain you can just bring under 4s in. I did that with my boy at the West Coast game

Being the long weekend, there’s no local footy in Melb this Saturday. No other AFL games tomorrow during the day in Melbourne either. It’s a stitch up we are playing on Sunday this week. It should have been 2pm this Saturday and we would have gotten 15k. Go f#*% yourself Gill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back