Competitions Guess Sunday's Horridness Crowd Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Third highest ever crowd for these two clubs.

Bloody good effort in the circumstances.

Massive respect to those who attended.
And pretty ******* cold in the stands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got home and looks like no one guessed correctly unfortunately.

13K+ shocked me...it was a lot more that I thought were gonna turn up. Well done to those that did. I'm guessing being the only game that day and in town helped a little bit too.

I do however think we shouldn't pat ourselves on the back too much. Because if we had this showing against melbourne weeks ago....we would have had 20k inside the stadium.

Last edited:
Great effort people... im worried North might make a huge loss tho as it seemed to be unlimited pies. giving them all away even after the final siren... i thought it was first 200 only

Being a north home game, they used to bring a footy over each to a lucky child in the crowd. Today, the team walked straight off down the race. No acknowledgment of the good crowd turnout, no footys for the kids. Even GWS made there way down to there supporters before heading off. We need to start getting some things right at our club again. Appreciating the fans should be non negotiable

Being a north home game, they used to bring a footy over each to a lucky child in the crowd. Today, the team walked straight off down the race. No acknowledgment of the good crowd turnout, no footys for the kids. Even GWS made there way down to there supporters before heading off. We need to start getting some things right at our club again. Appreciating the fans should be non negotiable

They did this after wins.

I can’t remember them doing after a loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back