Hansen.....the next Riewoldt / Pavlich ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hansen is a clone of Brad Miller, takes less contested marks but kicks more goals. Good but not and never will be great.
If you are referring to Lachlan I can't comment as I haven't seen him play.

eathb said:
Riewoldt and Pavlich cant play defence... Hansen is more of a C. Cornes and Goodes type player.
Way off the mark.

In a lot of the games i've seen him play tho he seems to drops off around half time. Those repeated long leads are killers..but provide enormous advantages you cant necessarily count with stats. He simply doesnt have the big motor and tank.

With the improvement of Lynch those leads will become more important to clear the forward 30-50 and drag quality defenders out.

If he doesnt have a breakthrough season next yr tho questions will be asked...Its time.

Averaged 11 marks in the finals series and hes only had 3/4 of a pre season in his entire time on our list. Give him a full pre season and judge. If he stays injury free he will be the best CHF this clubs ever had which isnt saying much but as someone said hes good enough

He has a premiership medallion, do you

andypie said:
bollocks.
no where near those two and never will be in my opinion.

agreed, Hansen is way better, makes Wayne Carey look like Andrew Mcdougal simply using a good computer and photoshop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back