News Harley Bennell - Ends at Freo in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Today's news is not a blow by any stretch of the imagination. Surely we all had him pencilled in for the injury list anyway?

It may be a minor calf strain but seems to be getting to the point where it’s death, taxes and Harley Bennell getting a calf strain.

I’d be ok with it if he played 10 games a year at a good level but at this rate it’ll take him another 6-7 years on the list to reach 10 games for the club. Somethings got to give. Hopefully him having an actual pre season is the difference this time around but it’d almost be dumb to expect much from Harley at this stage unfortunately.

It’s a minor calf strain...I’m not sure we need to euthanase yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many "minor" calf strains has the guy had that turn into 5 week injuries though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a minor calf strain...I’m not sure we need to euthanase yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello sir, i have these incredible, one-of-a-kind magic beans for sale for the low low price of $1000. Please PM me so they can be yours before i run out

This is a bullshit cover story from the club. Harley Bennell doesn’t actually exist. Never has. What the club has been calling “Harley Bennell” is simply the stitched together remnants of Morabito’s knee, Barlow’s tibia, Haselby’s abdomen, Scott Thornton’s digestive system, Jeff White’s heart, and Jack Anthony’s brain. They thought they could create a Frankenstein footballer from the broken or useless bits of past footballers. It didn’t work.

This is a bullshit cover story from the club. Harley Bennell doesn’t actually exist. Never has. What the club has been calling “Harley Bennell” is simply the stitched together remnants of Morabito’s knee, Barlow’s tibia, Haselby’s abdomen, Scott Thornton’s digestive system, Jeff White’s heart, and Jack Anthony’s brain. They thought they could create a Frankenstein footballer from the broken or useless bits of past footballers. It didn’t work.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just a shame 93 pages on this thread and just 2 games I hope it is minor . He needs to play 10 solid games or his time is over for sure

Yeah it's finally over. Time to change the avatar. At least we've given him a career path after football with the WA ballet.

I wasn't overly hopeful but it is a pity and I think Lach72's offer to euthanase him may be appropriate in this instance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back