Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was at the game.
While watching the game a channel 7 'worker' made a complaint to a security staff member that was standing next to me and my mates.
He said Bennell had gotten into (?) face and was very aggressive.
This may have been the camera guy filming him.
Later someone near us pointed out he was drinking a beer. Cannot confirm myself, but later others also said the same thing.
Could be why he got aggressive to the camera man???

Jesus couldhavebeen goes on the field offering his advice to the Peel players and only gets a few posts on here berating him.

Poor old Harley does it and its a *en news flash:eek:.

And his stoinkin hot missus drinkin UDLs man put a ring on her finger you could take her to Maccas for dinner and still get a home run.

Just no. Once he starts talking football he can get quite intense. A few of us chatted to him at a pre-game luncheon last year and were struck by this.
Yeh well i obviously dont know him but i was just saying this from his mannerisms and even how he walked looked abit off to me but i may be wrong.

This is all getting beyond ridiculous. Bloke must have some hack journo following him 24/7.

Next story: Fremantle are investigating strange behaviour by Harley Bennell yet again as he is seen actually replacing an empty roll of toilet paper with a new one in his Mandurah home. It is understood that this is considered odd behaviour for a man. - Brendan Foster

I saw bennell at the shops in mandurah the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word.

After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Bloody harley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw bennell at the shops in mandurah the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word.

After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Bloody harley.

Imagine the headlines now

Bloody harley.

You might want to put a winky face on this 'story'??

Bloody harley.

Cracks me up every time I see this.

Poor Harley just needs to get fit, play a couple of good games and this crap will stop hopefully. He looks to have done no more than maybe interrupt the coach because he wanted to give some advice to his cousin . big deal

There is no doubt there isn't much to it but he needs be more professional with the way he goes about things with the spotlight right on him. A bit like fevola lol The media will continue to be all over whatever he does even if it's pick his nose until he is out on the field doing what he does best. Playing footy

There is no doubt there isn't much to it but he needs be more professional with the way he goes about things with the spotlight right on him. A bit like fevola lol The media will continue to be all over whatever he does even if it's pick his nose until he is out on the field doing what he does best. Playing footy

Bennell > KENNY ******* POWERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back