Has anyone ever gone to see College Basketball in the U.S?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Glenelg, Redbacks, Lakers
I am going on a 2 week sports holiday in mid February. I am already going to an NBA game and a few hockey games and am thinking of going to see some college basketball. I am going to see UNLV play in Vegas and also in San Antonio I will go and see UTSA women's basketball. Has anyone done this before?
I thought it would be good to do something different.

I am going on a 2 week sports holiday in mid February. I am already going to an NBA game and a few hockey games and am thinking of going to see some college basketball. I am going to see UNLV play in Vegas and also in San Antonio I will go and see UTSA women's basketball. Has anyone done this before?
I thought it would be good to do something different.

What states are you visiting?

Yeah I saw North Carolina play back in December 2013. Highly recommend it.

Great atmosphere:

I think you need to go to the right school for it to be a true experience though.

NCU, Kentucky, Kansa, Duke, UCLA etc.

Really one of the blue bloods is the way to go.

I saw Texas vs Rice in 2012 it was pretty good, but being just before christmas it was only 3/4 full

Am going to Vegas so I will see UNLV play Fresno State in the men. UNLV have one of the good prospects for the NBA draft, Brandon McCoy.
Also San Antonio where I am looking at going to see the Womens game, UTSA Roadrunners V Florida International.
I want to experience the atmosphere and its something a bit different aside from the NBA and NHL games that I usually go to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back