Has Kane Cornes lost his mind?

Remove this Banner Ad

I really believe all parts of the AFL are just trying to stay relevant at the minute and 90% of all comments and stories we have seen through this pandemic Would Not of been raised if footy as normal was being played.
Have you seen the state of the AFL media in recent years? These stories would still exist, it's just that there would be other AFL stories about injuries, results etc (you know, actual facts) so you don't notice them as much

Kane's views:
  • WC are in their last year of contention, really? Have you Kane actually looked at WC's current list? I'll say this :drunk:
Its funny because I thought we where done back in 2017 when we had quite a few senior players retire with little left to challenge for finals without a semi rebuild. Get some fresh blood into the team, a good draw, decent injury rate, luck, some form and along come 2018 which took me by surprise.

Its funny because I thought we where done back in 2017 when we had quite a few senior players retire with little left to challenge for finals without a semi rebuild. Get some fresh blood into the team, a good draw, decent injury rate, luck, some form and along come 2018 which took me by surprise.

Yeah WC's window ain't shuttin this year.

He is having a clicky competition with Rebecca Judd
Well he wouldn't be that successful at that if people didn't have a sook just because he has slightly controversial opinions. Having your opinions challenged and hearing different perspectives is a good thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles would I assume be based on Hurn, Kennedy and Naitanui all 30 or more?

I mean it’s possible it could be the last roll of the dice - did finish 6th last year...
Lol it's weird seeing someone post rationally, most likely it's not your last roll of the dice but s**t it might be? Can only wait and see

kane cornes is the son of graham cornes, what more needs to be said?

he will live out the next 50 years of our lives lying and talking s**t on TV and on radio because that's all he knows how to do. he was a pest on field and he's a pest off it.

just stop paying attention to these literal dumb as hell human beings and they'll lose more and more money and recognition and eventually lose their jobs

Just watched the latest version of FC which by the way is not the most reliant source of football intelligence:

Kane's views:
  • WC are in their last year of contention, really? Have you Kane actually looked at WC's current list? I'll say this :drunk:
  • Travis Boak has been unfairly targeted by the AFL and the media, does anyone else come to mind before him Kane?
Just now watching footy WA/SA he's having a go at travel discrepancy along side who I had previously regard for Scott Watters. How about you both look up google and learn something about geography.

FFS Kane you're out of your depth mate, I once had respect for you on knowledge on the game, which has waned is now the nail in the coffin with your current comments.

Ch9 if are that desperate for opinion, you've got far better candidates than this one.

Fargin hilarious!

Gonna enjoy this!
He’s a fair dinkum marathon running skeletor.
He keeps the wheels turning though.
He wants an argument.
That’s how he played.
Not blessed with his old mans and brothers height but knew how to quiet an accumulator and get the pill.
He likes being a prickle in your shoe cos that’s how he plied his trade.
He’s got you fizzing so...

kane cornes is the son of graham cornes, what more needs to be said?

he will live out the next 50 years of our lives lying and talking s**t on TV and on radio because that's all he knows how to do. he was a pest on field and he's a pest off it.

just stop paying attention to these literal dumb as hell human beings and they'll lose more and more money and recognition and eventually lose their jobs
Do you understand what "what more needs to be said", Rick?

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is the sort of thread that exists in off seasons and ensures I don't give SFA interested in this board till the season starts.

Kane has an opinion, unlike others he's not there to tow a party line.

That's refreshing.

Who cares if you don't agree with everything he says.... beats the fk outta 95% of his colleagues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back