Has Kane Cornes lost his mind?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
Just watched the latest version of FC which by the way is not the most reliant source of football intelligence:

Kane's views:
  • WC are in their last year of contention, really? Have you Kane actually looked at WC's current list? I'll say this :drunk:
  • Travis Boak has been unfairly targeted by the AFL and the media, does anyone else come to mind before him Kane?
Just now watching footy WA/SA he's having a go at travel discrepancy along side who I had previously regard for Scott Watters. How about you both look up google and learn something about geography.

FFS Kane you're out of your depth mate, I once had respect for you on knowledge on the game, which has waned is now the nail in the coffin with your current comments.

Ch9 if are that desperate for opinion, you've got far better candidates than this one.

Fargin hilarious!

Gonna enjoy this!

I can't tell if his football opinions are just moronic, or he deliberately plays the shock jock card to create headlines and get people firing up on talk back radio.

I suspect it has to be both, because some of his views are just completely stupid and way too illogical for him to actually think that. They are just head scratches.

I suspect it has to be both, because some of his views are just completely stupid and way too illogical for him to actually think that. They are just head scratches.

There is an ‘audience’ for this illogical views though—- many of the same ideas come up on BigFooty. It’s almost like Kane reads the main board— sees the most ridiculous concepts talked about and then make them his talking points.

Just watched the latest version of FC which by the way is not the most reliant source of football intelligence:

Kane's views:
  • WC are in their last year of contention, really? Have you Kane actually looked at WC's current list? I'll say this :drunk:
  • Travis Boak has been unfairly targeted by the AFL and the media, does anyone else come to mind before him Kane?
Just now watching footy WA/SA he's having a go at travel discrepancy along side who I had previously regard for Scott Watters. How about you both look up google and learn something about geography.

FFS Kane you're out of your depth mate, I once had respect for you on knowledge on the game, which has waned is now the nail in the coffin with your current comments.

Ch9 if are that desperate for opinion, you've got far better candidates than this one.

Fargin hilarious!

Gonna enjoy this!
He's a shock jock (like his Dad, very similar tactics), you just did exactly what he planned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane's views:

Fargin hilarious!

Gonna enjoy this!

I really believe all parts of the AFL are just trying to stay relevant at the minute and 90% of all comments and stories we have seen through this pandemic Would Not of been raised if footy as normal was being played.

I know this will be a very unpopular opinion but I actually like Kane Cornes. He says what he thinks, and while I may not always agree with it it is much better to hear that than what most AFL experts try and say. Cornes copes flack for being different and having different opinions to the norm, but I like listening to different opinions. He is also willing to stand up to the Victorian media and their "conventional wisdom"

I really believe all parts of the AFL are just trying to stay relevant at the minute and 90% of all comments and stories we have seen through this pandemic Would Not of been raised if footy as normal was being played.

Of course they wouldn't be, if the game was being played they would be right onto what is wrong with the game this year and suggested rules that need to be introduced to fix the perceived problem...like they do every ******* year.

I think he's always just looking for things to say to grab headlines.

Last year he said the Hawks won't play finals for the next 4-5 years, and a few days ago he said we will steal the flag this year.
There are many examples where he says things and directly contradicts himself within 12 months. I used to get angry at his stupid opinions, now I just know what their purpose is and ignore them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back