Analysis Hawks 2022 Hypothetical trades (read the pinned post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, the "No Kane Cornes" Rule is back

Last edited by a moderator:
Has Tom met with the pies yet or has this all gone down with him unaware...
He hasn’t done a medical or been offered a contract. Would take at least a 3 year contract offer with decent money in 2024 and 2025 to even consider so time is running out.

Our club policy is we don’t pay for players to play elsewhere unless we have back ended a contract and we want the player gone. We have only ever done it twice. Very small amounts for Sam Mitchell and Ceglar.
Tom’s contract is front ended not back ended.

I am told tonight by a reliable source we have improved our chances with Bowes and Pick 7 to 50/50. We have the best offer. It is over to the kid. Tomorrow I think. Geelong will be very hard to beat. A media source I trust, slightly favours Geelong.

All that said, if we had got all our ducks in line we could have had this in the bag. Anyway, let’s see how it pans out before I make further comment.

Angry He Man GIF
Decent physique on Skeletor here

I am told tonight by a reliable source we have improved our chances with Bowes and Pick 7 to 50/50. We have the best offer. It is over to the kid. Tomorrow I think. Geelong will be very hard to beat. A media source I trust, slightly favours Geelong.

All that said, if we had got all our ducks in line we could have had this in the bag. Anyway, let’s see how it pans out before I make further comment.
Curious about your comments about having our duck in line, surely when this offer was available, securing Bowes would of been no.1 priority...if not then the club really dropped the ball here..

Curious about your comments about having our duck in line, surely when this offer was available, securing Bowes would of been no.1 priority...if not then the club really dropped the ball here..
I think having Hocking at AFL alerted Cats to Bowes back end contract and scope to get pick 7 and were ahead of every other club. They got rule changed and will probably get the deal done.

BREAKING NEWS

Scientists at CERN working on the Large Hadron Collider suggest that Science is working for the HFC in attracting Bowes to the club.

They stated unequivocally that if Particle 10 (Bowes 2016) returns to the HFC, it will lead to a massive explosion of melt particles in the competing 17 Galaxies.

In laymens terms, the HFC (aka Waverley Galaxy) split with particle 10 (Pick 10 - Bowes) years ago to attract the JOM Particle, the nature of particles is such that they move onwards in an expanding Universe.

There are however exceptions. According to key people at CERN, Particle 10 (Bowes 2016) could return safely back to the Waverley Galaxy if accompanied by another new Particle moving in the same general direction, in this case Particle 7 (2022).

CERN scientists said, Particle 10 (Bowes 2016) and Particle 7 (2022) were spotted in the Waverley Galaxy today, they were also spotted touring two other Galaxies, but they’re filled with toxic gasses and weird smells.

A spokesperson at CERN said, “We are monitoring the situation closely, as of tonight Particle 10 (Bowes 2016) and Particle 7 (2022) are tracking towards the Waverley Galaxy“

- End Statement.

How is Blake Acres a f3 on 350k that’s the absolute best land of the trade period.
Would have loved him on one wing and Amon on the other.

How is Blake Acres a f3 on 350k that’s the absolute best land of the trade period.
Would have loved him on one wing and Amon on the other.
Yep, it’s extraordinary. I would have thought we make a play for him and/or Hunt who went to WC as a FA.

I think having Hocking at AFL alerted Cats to Bowes back end contract and scope to get pick 7 and were ahead of every other club. They got rule changed and will probably get the deal done.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Took the day away yesterday for the wife’s 30th

Good to see the tin foil hats are still firmly in place for many

If you wear your tinfoil hat then Steven Hocking can’t read your thoughts with the AFL satellite he still has control of!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you wear your tinfoil hat then Steven Hocking can’t read your thoughts with the AFL satellite he still has control of!!
It's so obvious when you "know". First he brought in the stand still and straight AS AN ARROW on the mark. This was the signal because we all know what arrows go with...BOWES

Need a royal commission.

I would rather a future 2nd then another pick this year in a stronger draft.

Can trade it on or use it on draft night to get into next year's draft.

The official draft watchers on this forum may be able to squash this, but I was of the belief that the 'lack of depth' in this draft didn't necessarily mean the talent quickly dropped off after the first round. It just meant there were only going to be around 50 live picks.

Could still be some great talent available at 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back