No Oppo Supporters Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only - Next Part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you were aware, these pages get monitored & Abasi warned those that who do have sources inside the club to be careful & someone on here keeps sharing what the club has been up to...

I will be sure to pass on your concern to the ACTUAL *ing POSTERS I KNOW WHO HAVE INSIDE SOURCES AT THE CLUB. Thank you for your concern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys take it outside or off this forum.
I want to read about how we possibly getting and the various options of my fellow posters not the two of you bickering. So please stop it or private message each other to you hearts content.

Re Nash he obviously was given some very specific info which other ITK posters were able to verify. Gil came in with the money and we ended up being left at the alter. Please lay off him and every other ITK posted who get it wrong because at the time they post things they are right the sands do shift sometimes or our club is being played by the players manager.

During the whole drama re Cogs I wanted to post info I got re his knee(A mate of mine share the same pot op room with him) but I didn't (even wrote a piece stating the injuries he sustained compared to what reported, stating dates and location but couldn't hit post reply) because I just didn't want to deal with the questions.

What I'm trying to say guys look after our ITK posters.

Anyway sorry Ab and El for going off track with my rant

Re what we are meant to talk about
Am very pleased we will get The General especially since he lost all the weight which has to be good on those knees.
If R&L is correct Frost also would be a good get as well.

Patton , Elliott and Frost we land those without costing us much throw in FM and another high pick be a good trade / draft period you would think .

Bumped into him at the gym this morning - Ian Bremner. Still fit and a mighty fighting hawk forever - apologies for the diversion from real topic. Not many magpies have moved to the Hawks, he’d be the most successful I’d say, timely if there’s news in the wind with J Elliott

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The only thing I took out of the last 3 pages is that Big Moose is also Worpedo Watch and Roughies Boys

Good lord - multiple personality disorder on full display
Be kind Peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back