Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks games remaining:
- Freo in Perth
- Sydney at MCG
- Richmond at MCG
- North in Tassie
- Carlton at Etihad
- Bulldogs at Etihad

I reckon they'll beat Freo, lose to Sydney, beat North. 50% chance against Richmond, Carlton, Bulldogs. So that gives them 3 wins from their last 6. That likely puts them above Freo (currently 0.5 games behind), and should keep them ahead of Collingwood, Gold Coast, and the rest. They'll finish 12th, which is pick 7.

If we go badly, we could easily drop below Essendon and the Dogs, they're both only a game behind us. We won't drop below Freo or the Hawks. So we might finish 11th, which is pick 8.

If we end up with 7 and 8, here's the picks from the past:

https://www.draftguru.com.au/search/picks/7+
Bergholt, I can see your reasoning, but hawthorn have beaten Sydney in Sydney, Adelaide in Adelaide, so they can easily win most of those games, and maybe finish over us.

Bergholt, Hawthorn have recently beaten Sydney in Sydney, Adelaide in Adelaide, just lost by a kick to Geelong, beaten GWS, so dont be surprised if they finish above us. Also if they manage the finals, they could do a Bulldogs.

Bergholt, Hawthorn have recently beaten Sydney in Sydney, Adelaide in Adelaide, just lost by a kick to Geelong, beaten GWS, so dont be surprised if they finish above us. Also if they manage the finals, they could do a Bulldogs.

If they finish one place above us, the picks are the same! I can't see them making finals though, too far to rise.

If they finish one place above us, the picks are the same! I can't see them making finals though, too far to rise.
Exactly. It's why the game against us was meaningless. One club or the other had to get 4 points which would impact our draft position either way. It was your classic zero points game. And given it's always been probably we won't make finals, it was really of little significance.

They have surprised me , I didn't think they would be this good . Thought they would finish second last . Besides Sydney they are the form side . How do they manage to win away from home so often ? I think we have over rated our team . We are just a middle of the road team at best . Apart from gws and Richmond we have beat no one of value . We are almost as bad as Port . Port are lucky they have a soft draw as they are forth now but still haven't beaten a side in the eight.

And a good O'Meara to you :p. Just an idea but maybe Vickery can hire Jake King to make Clarko give him a game sometime. With no 1st Rounder this year and Hodgey retiring , the end is near at the Hawks , so it's actually the North Melbourne forum you should study so you can see what you will become.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a good O'Meara to you :p. Just an idea but maybe Vickery can hire Jake King to make Clarko give him a game sometime. With no 1st Rounder this year and Hodgey retiring , the end is near at the Hawks , so it's actually the North Melbourne forum you should study so you can see what you will become.

Hehe at least someone here isn't a psychopath.

The shame for Vickery is that you know he's just not the standover man type of bloke, it's certain that he's just a dumbass. Certainly if the snail-pace that his mind operates on the field at is anything to go by.

There should be a best 22 AFL crims list. The likes of Zantuck, Didak, King, Martin, etc would feature.

Looking good now for pick 7 at least. Hopefully the swans form continues for another week and collingwood and freo can string something together.

Hawks will beat Sydney next week and we'll get pumped by Port. Fun times ahead :drunk:.
giphy.gif

Heard a rumour that St Kilda are planning to trade our 2017 first rounder back to us for our 2018 first rounder plus Tyrone Vickery

Heard a rumour that St Kilda are planning to trade our 2017 first rounder back to us for our 2018 first rounder plus Tyrone Vickery

Surely you're Jakeking

Back