Unofficial Preview Hawthorn Board 2022 Mock Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Could I be Richmond?
Also, are the picks now locked in, or do the change with the player trades? Cos' I feel richmond is gonna shaft me by trading out 12, 19 and 30

Last edited:

Wondering between Lobb and Dunkley whether the dogs draft hand will improve or go backwards 🤔 Or play it safer with Carlton or the Saints?

I'll go the Saints

There are still some teams up for grabs, so I'll throw up the beacon. If they aren't claimed I'll just do them myself, but there are a few juicy teams here with some high picks.

Geelong -
Melbourne -
Port Adelaide -
Richmond -

Also, I'm considering moving the draft forward a bit, it's a long wait and I'm getting bored just thinking about all the shitty news stories I'll have to read to get over it. If anyone has any strong feelings about when the draft should be throw 'em in and I'll see what the consensus is.

Last edited:
There are still some teams up for grabs, so I'll throw up the beacon. If they aren't claimed I'll just do them myself, but there are a few juicy teams here with some high picks.

Carlton -
Geelong -
Melbourne -
Port Adelaide -
Richmond -
Western Bulldogs -

Also, I'm considering moving the draft forward a bit, it's a long wait and I'm getting bored just thinking about all the shitty news stories I'll have to read to get over it. If anyone has any strong feelings about when the draft should be throw 'em in and I'll see what the consensus is.
Start the draft in the next week or so but allow more time for selections.

Start the draft in the next week or so but allow more time for selections.
Only issue I have with this is exam season and a hell of a travel schedule for my job over the next two weeks, hence the delayed start initially. I reckon I could go as early as the 28th of October, which I might go with since I'm already very, very bored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As TDS7 is running the show his schedule has primacy. Also it would be wise to wait 3 or 4 weeks as the possibility of trading picks exists and we should allow as much of that play out as is possible.

Only issue I have with this is exam season and a hell of a travel schedule for my job over the next two weeks, hence the delayed start initially. I reckon I could go as early as the 28th of October, which I might go with since I'm already very, very bored.
You can bring it forward but atm, i'm training 2-3 times a week and playing 2 games a week, very hard to keep up with it all.

Don't ever play high level cricket...

Plus school and sorting out my future courses/Uni.

But nah, just make sure you keep us all up to date!

Carlton -
Geelong -
Melbourne -
Port Adelaide -
Richmond -

I can do one. Any team with a first rounder?

Have we confirmed if we are using the points matching method yet? For example will bids affect the placement of picks as they currently stand?
Yep, the same system the draft uses. Bids will be matched with points, excess points get you a pick back and defecit points roll over onto your first pick next year.

Happy for trades to be discussed ow, but be aware the draft order will be finalised as the mock draft starts. If picks change hands before that, the trades would be invalid, so trading will officially start at the same time as the mock draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back